Weekly weigh in - Fridays

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
29/9 - Morning All :).

A loss of 2 lbs since last week = now 12 stone 12 lbs.

Well Done Everyone :).

Reactions: Butterfly1960

Geordie_P

Type of diabetes
Type 2
183lbs for me. 13lbs to go: I haven't lost any weight this week, but I'm feeling OK about getting back into weight-loss mode after some pretty serious bingeing. I've gone back to eating 1000 cal or less since Wednesday and I haven't had any alcohol: hopefully, the weight should start dropping soon.

GoMedsmart

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Congratulations on your achievements! It's inspirational to see you document your weight loss journey in such a creative way and to receive such great encouragement and support from the Diabetes community!

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
A disappointing 120.30kgs this morning. Added 0.40kgs from monthly :( Bl##dy hormones! Too much potato too, maybe. Only high was last night as forgot insulin pre-food but took as soon as I remembered. Fbg was back to 5.2s phew! Need to do more low carbing from now on.

Oh the joys of being a woman! The inconvenience, the cost, the pain and the weight. Next time round I think I will be a cat.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Licking my wounds from my small add after hormonal chaos this month. Insulin need raised abit more than period days. Will have to remember for next month or 2 months time, it seems.
Hoping back to losing weight but upset tum has detered me from metformin taking. Back to 'norm' today (at last).
Here's to fingers crossed for a loss on friday. Goodluck everyone. ;)

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning.

Lost 1.2kg this week which takes me below 70kg and also to the 5 stone weight loss mark (my scales only weigh in kg, but I’m more conversant with pounds/stone so having 2 sets of milestones to track helps with motivation).

Really pleased and getting close to the initial target loss I set - 13 pounds to go!

Butterfly1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I've put on 0.75lbs. Not much I know but I've been struggling this week.

I ate something I really shouldn't have last night and I'm paying for it in elevated blood sugar (not silly high at 7.2 but higher than normal and/or recommended) and dreaded tiredness for no reason (other than the carbs).

Not especially happy with myself (mainly because of the effects rather than weight which is minimal, I know)

Butterfly1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm down 0.8 of a pound to 148.2 lbs today. I seem to be sticking at around 150 lbs give or take a pound or two.
Hi @Prem51
Not familiar with weights in lb but if I've done my sums right.... 150lb is about 10 st 7lb ? I'm not quite sure about kg either.... My brain works in old imperial measurements!
I'm new to this thread... Don't use my phone app very often!
My GP weighed me on 18th Sept at 74kg..... Which I was pleased with cos less kgs than in August 76kg but didn't know what it was in st lb !!!!
Hope you've reached your ideal weight goal

Reactions: Prem51

Butterfly1960

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
121.80kg this morning with water retention. So 0.10kgs or half a pound loss but IF I can get rid of water bed tummy I'll be lighter. Maybe next week! I'll stay optimistic, for now.
Still able to decrease insulin units due to hypos.
Yes I know that water retention plays havoc with my weight! Good luck!