Weekly weigh in - Fridays

TazziT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Advacados
A very happy loss of 1.2Kg despite a weeeks all inclusive sitting by the pool in the sun. So it's 106.6Kg going into next week.

Reactions: Polgara and Prem51

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Thank you both.
They can measure fat!! Dont know if I like that or not. I think I would be most interested in ones that are most accurate. I have never bought bathroom scales ( one of the many reasons I am overweight) and have always used other peoples cast offs.
Thnink I would like some fancy ones that measure all.sorts of things, but dont know if
A, they are accurate and
B, they are worth the extra cost.

Will.definitely have a look at the ones you recommend, rachox and prem. Thanks.x

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Thank you both.
They can measure fat!! Dont know if I like that or not. I think I would be most interested in ones that are most accurate. I have never bought bathroom scales ( one of the many reasons I am overweight) and have always used other peoples cast offs.
Thnink I would like some fancy ones that measure all.sorts of things, but dont know if
A, they are accurate and
B, they are worth the extra cost.

Will.definitely have a look at the ones you recommend, rachox and prem. Thanks.x
I just bought my cheap scales from lidl.
It only does kgs but it can bluetooth to my phone if I want it to.
I just note it for friday weigh-in. They are accurate and in par with diabetes and dieticians scales.

Reactions: Polgara

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I inherited my scales when my daughter went to volunteer in Africa (I will probably uninherit them with a lot of other STUFF when she comes back ) So I don't know what sort they are but they only seem to weigh up to 7 stone !!!
CAROL

Kentoldlady1

Type of diabetes
Type 2

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. Lost 1.1kg this week, very happy with that.

Off to visit my Dad and his wife for the first time since April this weekend - will see if they notice how much smaller I am!

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Lost 1.1kg this week - that's 38kg off in total - (within a pound of breaking the 6 stone lost barrier!) :) :) :)

Reactions: Butterfly1960

Lily76

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I've put on 0.75lbs. Not much I know but I've been struggling this week.

I ate something I really shouldn't have last night and I'm paying for it in elevated blood sugar (not silly high at 7.2 but higher than normal and/or recommended) and dreaded tiredness for no reason (other than the carbs).

Not especially happy with myself (mainly because of the effects rather than weight which is minimal, I know)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I weighed in on 121.90kgs :) :) :) just another kg lost.

Dn told me i was 120kgs when i got referred to hospital in June 2015 with 114 hba1b which is now 48.
I wonder how my fatty liver enzyme output is looking like. I must ask for my lastest print out.
121.80kg this morning with water retention. So 0.10kgs or half a pound loss but IF I can get rid of water bed tummy I'll be lighter. Maybe next week! I'll stay optimistic, for now.
Still able to decrease insulin units due to hypos.

Last edited: