Not open for further replies.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
people who judge people they dont know or met
hi.. i am chjaqqa .. diagnosed as a diabetic june 2015 .. reversed diabetes as at november 2016 .. reversal of diabetes confirmed march 2017 .. made myself a diabetic again .. reversed it in less than 30 days .. diabetes is a fully reversable condition .. i am off all medication for almost a year

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
hi.. i am chjaqqa .. diagnosed as a diabetic june 2015 .. reversed diabetes as at november 2016 .. reversal of diabetes confirmed march 2017 .. made myself a diabetic again .. reversed it in less than 30 days .. diabetes is a fully reversable condition .. i am off all medication for almost a year

While I am delighted that you can gain control quite quickly, the line "made myself diabetic again" kind of undermines your statement "diabetes is a fully reversable condition", no ? Look, I have been off meds for over two years now and my numbers are pretty good...you may even call it "reversed"...but I know that unless I am vigilant those numbers will go straight back up again. You haven't explained how you "reversed" it then "reversed" it again...diet/lifestyle ? Anyway, I really do wish you well and hope your levels stay in the non-diabetic ballpark...I just remain unconvinced by a broad statement that doesn't contain or imply a caviat (ie. that complacency would reverse the reversal). No offence intended...I am glad you are doing so well.

Reactions: miszu

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn

Pray tell, how could you "reverse" it in less than 30 days?

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
. i have helped my neighbour to reverse his daibetes in roughly 30 to 40 days .. keep in mind that he was a diabetic for 14 years + .. i am currently busy with a man who is (was) insulin dependant ...(he stopped using /taking insulin after 9 days on my regimen ) today marks his 14th day on my regimen .. (12th day fully - cos he cheated on the 1st weekend .. by his own admission ) .. awaiting his after luch readings today the 13th october 2017 .. his 1st friday reading 2 hours post meal .. was 16mmol/l .. his 2nd friday reading 2 hours post meal was 12mmol/l .. a drop of 4 points .. i anxiously await todays post lunch readings .. i will keep u posted

Will 46

hi.. i am chjaqqa .. diagnosed as a diabetic june 2015 .. reversed diabetes as at november 2016 .. reversal of diabetes confirmed march 2017 .. made myself a diabetic again .. reversed it in less than 30 days .. diabetes is a fully reversable condition ..
Im very pleased that you have your diabetes under control , as you have already proved to your self you havent reversed diabetes you will always be a diabetic,but you now know how to control it by your diet which is terrific therefore lessen your medication or even stop them altogether ,i cant take anything away from you ,you have done well , but keeping to you diet is extremely hard as you know by saying that your diabetes returned and now under control again ,once a diabetic ,always a diabetic , its a lifelong adjustment , but well done !!

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
. i have helped my neighbour to reverse his daibetes in roughly 30 to 40 days .. keep in mind that he was a diabetic for 14 years + .. i am currently busy with a man who is (was) insulin dependant ...(he stopped using /taking insulin after 9 days on my regimen ) today marks his 14th day on my regimen .. (12th day fully - cos he cheated on the 1st weekend .. by his own admission ) .. awaiting his after luch readings today the 13th october 2017 .. his 1st friday reading 2 hours post meal .. was 16mmol/l .. his 2nd friday reading 2 hours post meal was 12mmol/l .. a drop of 4 points .. i anxiously await todays post lunch readings .. i will keep u posted

A full blood test (an HbA1c) is the ONLY way to determine if your sugars are up or down and are conducted once every three months. In other words, individual readings from test strips are ONLY an indicator of your level for a particular meal so your logic is seriously flawed. In fact, totally wrong.

Anyone can drop their bloods based on meal choice, water intake, stress, exercise (and other factors) but that has nothing to do with the 3 month average across 90 odd days of all activity

Last edited:
Reactions: Freema

Dark Horse

If, by 'insulin-dependent', you mean someone with type 1 diabetes, it would be irresponsible, immoral and possibly illegal to encourage them not to take insulin as their life depends on it. If you mean someone who has type 2 diabetes who uses insulin for better control then we would not normally describe them as 'insulin-dependent'.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
If, by 'insulin-dependent', you mean someone with type 1 diabetes, it would be irresponsible, immoral and possibly illegal to encourage them not to take insulin as their life depends on it. If you mean someone who has type 2 diabetes who uses insulin for better control then we would not normally describe them as 'insulin-dependent'.
he has type 2 diabetes .. he has of his own accord decided to stop taking/using insulin .. he feels that his blood glucose readings have dropped significantly since he began my regimen .. i dont encourage anyone .. and will not encourage anyone to stop taking prescribed meds .. i am not a doctor ..

Reactions: TIANDB

Dark Horse

he has type 2 diabetes .. he has of his own accord decided to stop taking/using insulin .. he feels that his blood glucose readings have dropped significantly since he began my regimen .. i dont encourage anyone .. and will not encourage anyone to stop taking prescribed meds .. i am not a doctor ..
Good to hear it - it was just worrying because you said 'insulin-dependent' rather than 'type 2 on insulin'. Thanks for clearing that up.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
While I am delighted that you can gain control quite quickly, the line "made myself diabetic again" kind of undermines your statement "diabetes is a fully reversable condition", no ? Look, I have been off meds for over two years now and my numbers are pretty good...you may even call it "reversed"...but I know that unless I am vigilant those numbers will go straight back up again. You haven't explained how you "reversed" it then "reversed" it again...diet/lifestyle ? Anyway, I really do wish you well and hope your levels stay in the non-diabetic ballpark...I just remain unconvinced by a broad statement that doesn't contain or imply a caviat (ie. that complacency would reverse the reversal). No offence intended...I am glad you are doing so well.
i made myself a diabetic again .. only to prove to myself .. that diabetes is totally reversable .. and also to tweak my regimen ... which i have done .. very succesffully .. thanks .. wish u well too

Reactions: TIANDB

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Good to hear it - it
was just worrying because you said 'insulin-dependent' rather than 'type 2 on insulin'. Thanks for clearing that up.
as i am not a doctor .. or not fully versed in all the technical medical terms pertaining to diabetes and diabetics ... its a learning curve for me .. thanks for your patience and understanding ..

i was contacted by another diabetic on insulin .. and a newly diagnosed diabetic .. both have asked me to assist them in reversing their diabetes .. i will keep u all posted

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You still do not explain how you do it there no point in joining a diabetes forum saying you can help people reverse their diabetes if you do not tell us how you do it so it makes us very sceptical that you actually can

Reactions: Freema

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Reminds me of the joke about smoking. "It's easy to give up, I should know I have done it lots of times!"

Reactions: Freema and Prem51

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Can I just say I think you have done brilliantly @chjaqqa and helping others to is fantastic.
I am quite jealous that you have found a way of doing this in as little as 30 days and would like to ask for your help in helping me. I would be a willing trial patient for you too. You can PM me or post here as I would love to know how you achieve such great results. Well done.

Reactions: Prem51

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
You still do not explain how you do it there no point in joining a diabetes forum saying you can help people reverse their diabetes if you do not tell us how you do it so it makes us very sceptical that you actually can
the ''how to '' will come soon .. still figuring out all the all details as to how the '' regimen'' can be rolled out.

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
at this moment in time .. i am only stating what I think is obvious .. but many have not seen or figured out .. i have .. and also .. i am busy helping diabetics in my community .. will keep everyone posted as to the results ,,

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
A full blood test (an HbA1c) is the ONLY way to determine if your sugars are up or down and are conducted once every three months. In other words, individual readings from test strips are ONLY an indicator of your level for a particular meal so your logic is seriously flawed. In fact, totally wrong.

Anyone can drop their bloods based on meal choice, water intake, stress, exercise (and other factors) but that has nothing to do with the 3 month average across 90 odd days of all activity
agrred .. please read my updated blog .. I use daily fasting readings solely as an ''indicator'' as to where the diabeitics glucose levels are .. I feel I have the ability and or the capability to determine when ''diabetes'' has been reversed solely by using daily fasting readings .. but obviously I will use the HBA1C test as confirmation of my determination .

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
the ''how to '' will come soon .. still figuring out all the all details as to how the '' regimen'' can be rolled out.
at this moment in time .. i am only stating what I think is obvious .. but many have not seen or figured out .. i have .. and also .. i am busy helping diabetics in my community .. will keep everyone posted as to the results ,,
If you have reversed your Diabetes twice (!) then surely you know what to do (your “regime”), so why not share it now?! o_O

chjaqqa

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
If you have reversed your Diabetes twice (!) then surely you know what to do (your “regime”), so why not share it now?! o_O
do it for money .. or do it for god .. still fighting with my conscience

Status
Not open for further replies.