Freestyle Libre Free Shipping Code

avdyke

Dislikes
Carbohydrates :-(
Just tried out BCCFRD11 by taking last month's BCCFRD10 and swapping 11 for 10...
Worked perfectly.
Thanks!

Reactions: x Carol x

avdyke

Dislikes
Carbohydrates :-(
I ordered a second batch of sensors for the Freestyle Libre a few days ago and had to complete another VAT exemption form. The good news is that it has been approved by the NHS and should be available on prescription from 1 November BUT, there is always a but, it will depend on your health authority so I suppose it is a postcode lottery yet again.
Personally, having used it for 4 weeks I would not want to be without it. I now know what is going on with my blood sugars during the night and also whether they are rising or falling and at what rate. There is very little difference between the sensor reading and the blood test (less than 1m/mol) but I still have to test blood when I am driving. Brilliant invention. Just wish it vibrated or bleeped when my blood sugars are getting dangerously low.

\if you login as a user you should only have to enter your date of birth and tick the box, the rest is remembered.

Andrew

smag3

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Doctors telling me that I probably know more than them
Oh wow, used the voucher code and it worked. Thanks so much.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Just an update I've tried to order this month and the code isn't working anymore, if I hear of a new one I'll update this thread :)

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Thanks @staffsmatt Have tried this one already and it's not working, I have left an uncompleted order in my basket to see if they email a code over - will wait and see !

staffsmatt

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thanks @staffsmatt Have tried this one already and it's not working, I have left an uncompleted order in my basket to see if they email a code over - will wait and see !

Ah just fully read through the group (tend to ignore the chatter normally!) looks like the free shipping may have stopped. I Still think it's a cheek charging £5 postage on something so expensive!

If I see another code I'll post it back here.

Reactions: dbr10 and Ledzeptt

leking

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Free shipping has stopped. But if you leave something in your basket for 24 hours you should get a code sent to you in your email.

Reactions: Fairygodmother

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ah just fully read through the group (tend to ignore the chatter normally!) looks like the free shipping may have stopped. I Still think it's a cheek charging £5 postage on something so expensive!

If I see another code I'll post it back here.
Yes it is. Disgraceful.

leking

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It isn't disgraceful. It's unfortunate. They are a company with shareholders. They aren't a charity.

Reactions: Gemma2

becca59

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Anyone got a shipping code for January 2018?

Shipping code has ended.
Go to your chemist and ask them to source them for you. My chemist £45 all in. Not a huge saving, but one none the less.
I spoke to my GP this week (am in Leeds). It is classed as a red drug here and can only be prescribed by consultant. At my consultants appointment before Christmas was told only 30 people in Leeds have been given it so far. Not looking hopeful in the near future for those of us who have no complications or difficulties.

Levy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Shipping code has ended.
Go to your chemist and ask them to source them for you. My chemist £45 all in. Not a huge saving, but one none the less.
I spoke to my GP this week (am in Leeds). It is classed as a red drug here and can only be prescribed by consultant. At my consultants appointment before Christmas was told only 30 people in Leeds have been given it so far. Not looking hopeful in the near future for those of us who have no complications or difficulties.

Which chemist is that? I'm in Leeds too :)