Another daft question!?!

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Picked up my repeat prescription the other day comprising of 4 vials of Fiasp insulin and test strips. As the chemist handed them over she says "do you pay for your prescriptions?" My response was no.... I wish I did" chemist says "so you'd rather pay for them" I said "yes... If I did I wouldn't have T1 diabetes!" She looked rather puzzled to my response?!?. Is it me just being daft???!!!!:banghead:

Reactions: Struma

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I think she’s the daft one! :joyful:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
How the other half live? I wish I too didn't need any meds. For back, thyroid nor metabolic syndrome.
I'd love not to be getting a shopping bag worth of med a month to keep me alive.

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
How the other half live? I wish I too didn't need any meds. For back, thyroid nor metabolic syndrome.
I'd love not to be getting a shopping bag worth of med a month to keep me alive.
I stocked up on everything before my foot op as it’ll be tricky to get to my pharmacy. I looked like I’d done a food shop! :joyful:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I stocked up on everything before my foot op as it’ll be tricky to get to my pharmacy. I looked like I’d done a food shop! :joyful:
My pharmacy delivery man said he's come to deliver a Chinese takeaway. It is scary. o_O

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Picked up my repeat prescription the other day comprising of 4 vials of Fiasp insulin and test strips. As the chemist handed them over she says "do you pay for your prescriptions?" My response was no.... I wish I did" chemist says "so you'd rather pay for them" I said "yes... If I did I wouldn't have T1 diabetes!" She looked rather puzzled to my response?!?. Is it me just being daft???!!!!:banghead:
I don't know anyone who pays for insulin in the UK but there must be someone. Insulin isn't a choice, from what I know. A lifesaver.

Postleneo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I don't know anyone who pays for insulin in the UK but there must be someone. Insulin isn't a choice, from what I know. A lifesaver.
I know.... Don't know anyone either... Think the chemist must come from Mars!! :greedy: