Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
A very good morning to everyone. 5.5 fbs at 7.00 a.m. Off to have a hearty breakfast of a small bowl of oatmeal, strawberries and nuts, plus a slice of whole grain toast with smoked salmon and avocado with a dash of creamed cheese. Also had a piece of my biscotti. Of course I drown it with a hot cup of home brewed coffee with 2 percent milk.

Susiegoosey

Type of diabetes
Type 2
A very good morning to everyone. 5.5 fbs at 7.00 a.m. Off to have a hearty breakfast of a small bowl of oatmeal, strawberries and nuts, plus a slice of whole grain toast with smoked salmon and avocado with a dash of creamed cheese. Also had a piece of my biscotti. Of course I drown it with a hot cup of home brewed coffee with 2 percent milk.
Hi keesha does drowning it in hot coffee help to reduce the biscotti's effect on blood sugar. I am new so sorry if it's a silly question.

Reactions: bigjim19

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.4 today - had a better morning than yesterday when I posted my BG and went for my usual walk and FELL IN THE POND at the park! Had to walk home (very rapidly) soaking from head to foot!

Lesson #1 learnt - don't get distracted by an alarm on your phone when walking near water!

Already had my walk today - a nice safe (and dry) trip to Tescos and back :)