Cleo 90 infusion set

Ineke

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Anyone else here using the Cleo 90 infusion set? I am happy with the system, from sharpness of the needle to the plastig thingy but it is quit difficult to remove the inserter and leave to sticker on my skin. Do you recognize this and how do you manage this?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Ineke ,

I'm not a pumper. But I can tag in a few guys that may help? @himtoo @Juicyj @catapillar @Snapsy

I or one of the other members of the moderator team could move your enquiry to the pump section of the forum for a more productive response to your thread, if you so wish?

Regards.

J>

Reactions: Ineke

Ineke

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Jaylee, Thanks for your reply and tagging a few guys. Moving my post to the pumpsection is a good idea!

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Sorry @Ineke I'm not familiar with the Cleo.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Ineke ,

I found this YouTube tutorial regarding the Cleo which may just help you regarding technique with successful adhesion..

Note the "rolling motion" mentioned in the vid.?

CarbsRok

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pasta ice cream and chocolate
Anyone else here using the Cleo 90 infusion set? I am happy with the system, from sharpness of the needle to the plastig thingy but it is quit difficult to remove the inserter and leave to sticker on my skin. Do you recognize this and how do you manage this?
What you need to do is run your finger around the edge of the cleo so it removes the stick from the edge before you insert it. :)

Ineke

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi @Ineke ,

I found this YouTube tutorial regarding the Cleo which may just help you regarding technique with successful adhesion..

Note the "rolling motion" mentioned in the vid.?

I'll have a go at the roll off, they mention. Now I just sit there, wait a while and pull the inserter off.