Chicken82

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I’ve been diabetic for 26 years and my road with this illness was very bumpy. I used to have lots of informations in my body almost every month. I’ve got neuropathy and kidney failure plus high blood pleasure. But the last two months literally changed my life! I added to my diet CBD oil, that is organic and pure and it gave me a new life. My sugars are better and I take less insulin as well. My doctors are very surprised and pleased in the same time. So if you think of any alternative therapies, go for CBD. Some people are against it or scared but I can truly recommend that to everyone. I got all my pills stopped by a doctor as I don’t need them any more

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve used it for neuropathic pain in my foot and found it really helpful. Hadn’t heard of any benefits for diabetes though.

Jess110691

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I’ve been diabetic for 26 years and my road with this illness was very bumpy. I used to have lots of informations in my body almost every month. I’ve got neuropathy and kidney failure plus high blood pleasure. But the last two months literally changed my life! I added to my diet CBD oil, that is organic and pure and it gave me a new life. My sugars are better and I take less insulin as well. My doctors are very surprised and pleased in the same time. So if you think of any alternative therapies, go for CBD. Some people are against it or scared but I can truly recommend that to everyone. I got all my pills stopped by a doctor as I don’t need them any more
Can i just ask where it is you get ur oil from? I am type 1 diabetic too and have very bad control and not coping well at the ninute.
Thanks, jess

MightylittleD

Where did you get and what type of CBD did you get

Amar1969

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Can I ask what strength the cbd oil you are using is and whether it contains any THC in it?
I know Holland and Barratts are selling it but someone told me that it isn’t very effective as it’s cbd content is to low to have any benefits. Also I’ve heard that cbd oil that contains THC is much more beneficial?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Can i just ask where it is you get ur oil from? I am type 1 diabetic too and have very bad control and not coping well at the ninute.
Thanks, jess
I get mine from CBD brothers and you can speak to a person and they will recommend the best one for yourself

Bobby123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
CBD oil saved me from diabetic complications. I have been taking it for the past 18 months. I have better control, take less insulin, and I healed proliferative retinopathy with high doses of CBD. I have all the papers to show. Some Doctors do not accept this unfortunately.

Last edited:

rachaelc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can I ask what strength the cbd oil you are using is and whether it contains any THC in it?
I know Holland and Barratts are selling it but someone told me that it isn’t very effective as it’s cbd content is to low to have any benefits. Also I’ve heard that cbd oil that contains THC is much more beneficial?
I don't use it personally, though several friends do. CBD oil that is legally sold does not have THC, as far as I know. I thought that's the illegal bit. You'll have to do the research re the strength. I've also heard that H&B is too weak to be of use.

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Even more uses for this wonderful plant, when will the U.K. catch up with the states. Medicinal cannabis has many benefits.

I’ve been reading studies from Israel for years showing that cannabis in the right forms can be very effective in aiding diabetes.

Few off the top of my head, Increased insulin sensitivity, slimmer waste lines (if you don’t control the famous munchies then that could be hard, especially as a diabetic) as metabolic rate increases around 17% add around 15% more sensitivity to your insulin as well some studies are boasting.

JoKalsbeek

Expert
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the 2.75% from the Dutch Holland & Barret, the brand is Jacob Hooy. It's a low percentage, but works for me. I started taking it for my rheumatism (worked wonders!), but happend to lower my bs too. Yay!

Reactions: bchabfan

troutmaster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi,I have been reading about a lot of people taking CBD oil.I am reading that it lowers things like high BP, depression,stress and a few more illnesse's,but my problem is that know one has hit on transplantation and the good or bad it may cause to that.I would love to try it out but until i find out about my kidney transplant i am reluctant to go ahead.Thankyou,I would love to see some positive news sometime...

Type of diabetes
Type 2
CBD oil saved me from diabetic complications. I have been taking it for the past 18 months. I have better control, take less insulin, and I healed proliferative retinopathy with high doses of CBD. I have all the papers to show. Some Doctors do not accept this unfortunately.
I get mine from CBD brothers and you can speak to a person and they will recommend the best one for yourself
Do you have any contact details or website for CBD brothers

NessaSmith

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I get mine from CBD Brothers too, not long started, but having looked at the forums CBD Brothers came very highly recommended. I have started using it as I am disabled with chronic pain, have M.E., high occular pressure and diabetic neuropathy affecting my feet. I think that's a long enough list hahahaha! I am currently using the blue and purple oils, the blue during the day and purple at night.

Key_master_

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Wowzaaasss!!! I never knew they where charging that much for the cbd oil. Some of that is extortionate, is the world really this bad.

I think as a diabetic I shouldn’t be surprised giving the vast profits the massive pharmaceuticals make off us being diabetic.

What a sad world, a plant extract costing that much.

Alli1958

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I’ve used it for neuropathic pain in my foot and found it really helpful. Hadn’t heard of any benefits for diabetes though.
I know many Type 1 and 2 diabetics in South Africa who have stopped insulin altogether through the use of cannabinoids.

Alli1958

Type of diabetes
Friend
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi,I have been reading about a lot of people taking CBD oil.I am reading that it lowers things like high BP, depression,stress and a few more illnesse's,but my problem is that know one has hit on transplantation and the good or bad it may cause to that.I would love to try it out but until i find out about my kidney transplant i am reluctant to go ahead.Thankyou,I would love to see some positive news sometime...

Cannabinoids are great for many things, including helping diabetics to come off insulin. I know many in South Africa who are using a CBD/THC combination made with specific strains to treat diabetes who are insulin free now.