Helicobacter pylori

Lorna Tinker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks Lamont I did not know that. This bloody diabetes is a complex condition.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Diabetes effects your entire metabolic system.
It effects how you get your nutrition for being as healthy as you can be.
The problem with all the types of conditions concerning the endocrine system is it so individual.
The broad spectrum and diversity of diabetes, not very many doctors or health practitioners understand why diabetes is hard to control, without resorting to meds and taking into account the process of how it all begins.
And even fewer understand something like my condition! Or even know it exists!

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Hi JMK I went to the doctors this morning. She is a good doctor and I have faith in her. She says that I still have the inflammation my stomach and told me to increase my ppi to take two a day. She also gave me something for anxiety as you can imagine I am getting quite stressed out with all this. She also gave me more anti sickness pills and drinks to help me put weight on. I have got to go back next week.

As well as PPI's the non eating of onion and tomatos would further help gastritis... to me that cant take PPI's cutting out those two ingredients has been my saviour...

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Are you still on buscupan/mebeverine tablets @Lorna Tinker?
Are you being offered a new endoscopy or just tablets?
Your swollening problem still there on double PPI?

Lorna Tinker

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Are you still on buscupan/mebeverine tablets @Lorna Tinker?
Are you being offered a new endoscopy or just tablets?
Your swollening problem still there on double PPI?
Hi icklhun still on the anti sickness tablets. I have read posts from people who
say they get a lot of mucous in the throat which I get a lot of. I have cut down on the nausea tablets. I go back to the doctors on Tuesday to see if I am still loosing weight.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Hi icklhun still on the anti sickness tablets. I have read posts from people who
say they get a lot of mucous in the throat which I get a lot of. I have cut down on the nausea tablets. I go back to the doctors on Tuesday to see if I am still loosing weight.
Get gp to be thorough about your iron levels. My mucus and asthma inhalers are not being used at mo as breathlessness hardly there. Mine was horrendous. Mucus and breathlessness on iron deficiency anaemia.

Reactions: Lamont D

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Unfortunately taking a PPI inhibits iron absorption so its another avenue to check especially if you do not feel like eating much due to the nausea and are therefore not getting much iron in.