What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What wonderful weather here in Dudley (or Dudderley how the natives say it). Wet and cold.

I've been the beauty salon and have wonderful grey stroke free hair, and pretty painted nails. I'm off out so have to look, and act, my best.

I'm currently drinking copious amounts of coke zero in the hopes the caffeine will keep me awake. Had a bad night last night so need to stay awake whilst hubby entertains me at the dining table tonight. (as long as he doesnt sing :bigtears:)

Here's hoping the weather is better tomorrow as I have to start preparing the bathroom to be decorated. That will keep me out of trouble for a couple of days :p

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What wonderful weather here in Dudley (or Dudderley how the natives say it). Wet and cold.

I've been the beauty salon and have wonderful grey stroke free hair, and pretty painted nails. I'm off out so have to look, and act, my best.

I'm currently drinking copious amounts of coke zero in the hopes the caffeine will keep me awake. Had a bad night last night so need to stay awake whilst hubby entertains me at the dining table tonight. (as long as he doesnt sing :bigtears:)

Here's hoping the weather is better tomorrow as I have to start preparing the bathroom to be decorated. That will keep me out of trouble for a couple of days :p
Have a great night wolfie

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Kebab friday lovely jubbly
Opted for salmon stir fry tonight in a fatal attempt of damage control before getting weighed tomorrow morning at fat class (WW). I fear my week of drinking skinny mocha's over ice to keep me cool is going to catch up on me.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning @karen8967, good morning @Cumberland, good morning all and sundry.
We have our youngest three grandchildren here at present and the other two will be round later. All off to lunch (their respective parents also). The three year old has asked about going on a train and also going to the beach, Each is a possibility.
Have a great day if you can.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning @karen8967, good morning @Cumberland, good morning all and sundry.
We have our youngest three grandchildren here at present and the other two will be round later. All off to lunch (their respective parents also). The three year old has asked about going on a train and also going to the beach, Each is a possibility.
Have a great day if you can.
Morning dunelm we might take a drive to llangollan today but are undecided at the moment enjoy your family lunch wherever you decide