What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well today it looks like it's raining so I need to find my brolly.

I'm off out with my youngest today. We are going to brave the shopping centre with a view to start getting some ideas for wedding outfits etc. I think she wants to vet that I'm going to wear something appropriate and not a new pair of jeans and fancy top. I do have a few outfits that I think are acceptable (must keep up with the ex and his brood mare, and also the inlaws as they all have delusions of grandeur). As mother of the bride I guess I have some preening to do.

Wish me luck

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Well today it looks like it's raining so I need to find my brolly.

I'm off out with my youngest today. We are going to brave the shopping centre with a view to start getting some ideas for wedding outfits etc. I think she wants to vet that I'm going to wear something appropriate and not a new pair of jeans and fancy top. I do have a few outfits that I think are acceptable (must keep up with the ex and his brood mare, and also the inlaws as they all have delusions of grandeur). As mother of the bride I guess I have some preening to do.

Wish me luck

Good luck to you

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Morning all. Slobbing in my dressing gown and slurping tea at the moment, wondering if the rain will stop.
Got a couple of routes to plan and download to the Satnav for a trip with number 2 son in July.

Have a wonderful day if you can :)
@dunelm.....where are you off to....anywhere exotic.....:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi @Molly56 , just a couple of days up through Northumberland and round the Scottish Borders.
A stop for tea at the Samye Ling Tibetan Bhudist Monastery is on route; nice place for a stop and a great bit of road.

http://www.samyeling.org/visiting/the-tibetan-tea-rooms/

@dunelm .....think that definitely ticks the box as exotic....:)..checked out the video and it looks very calm, peaceful and beautiful.....and in a stunning location too...

.....hope you have a great time, enjoy the tea.....and remember to post us some pictures....:snaphappy:

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Hoping that daughters have been able to look up from their busy busy lives and at least text him indoors. It’s that time of year for them! I don’t want to remind them, they’re too old for that, too stretched as well, and I’m probably worrying unnecessarily.

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning folks. Happy Father’s Day to me :D
A bit of bike prep this morning and then off to footy presentations at club that my grandson, Mr Pickle, plays for.
....and a Happy Fathers Day to any other dads out there too.....:).....hope you all have a good day whatever you have planned (or not)....