What are you doing now and humorous banter.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Morening folks.
Mrs J returns today and I better tidy up, does anybody know where she keeps the broomstick ?
Ps can somebody post a link to a site that shows how to do washing up, rather a lot has accumulated. Do I need a cleaning agent, liquid type of thing ?
Thanks.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Bike in for service
IMG_0276.jpg

Wonder if they will let me have a go on Eddie Kid’s old bike?

IMG_0277.jpg

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morening folks.
Mrs J returns today and I better tidy up, does anybody know where she keeps the broomstick ?
Ps can somebody post a link to a site that shows how to do washing up, rather a lot has accumulated. Do I need a cleaning agent, liquid type of thing ?
Thanks.
Do you have a dog? Easiest thing is to spread the dishes out on the floor and let him/her loose on them: they'll be spotless before you can say "knife" and the partner of your joys and sorrows need never know. Sorted

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Do you have a dog? Easiest thing is to spread the dishes out on the floor and let him/her loose on them: they'll be spotless before you can say "knife" and the partner of your joys and sorrows need never know. Sorted

Oh dear
Here goes, the only animals I like are those on a plate bbq'd wif garlic apart from kitty tikka masala hehehe, therefore no pets. Mrs J however does have a barely house trained husband. We had tropical fish once till I was caught by Mrs J in the lounge setting up my fishing rod.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Oh dear
Here goes, the only animals I like are those on a plate bbq'd wif garlic apart from kitty tikka masala hehehe, therefore no pets. Mrs J however does have a barely house trained husband. We had tropical fish once till I was caught by Mrs J in the lounge setting up my fishing rod.

I fancy a bit of poached goldfish

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh dear
ROFLMAO

Reactions: dunelm