What are you doing now and humorous banter.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just having a cuppa before embarking on a jaunt to the leafy suburbs of Birmingham.

Stepson out, yeah!

Hubby will be taking me and then its off to the library. Not picking any books today I tell myself as I have too many I've bought to read.

The sun is out so hoping I can dry my bedding on the line.

@Cumberland you come this way for a carvery and they are miserable bu******. You dont even get a free drink on your birthday. Perhaps give me some tips as I'm away for my birthday this year and planning on an Italian meal (I think anyway). Might have to get the troll looking driving licence picture out hee hee

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Just having a cuppa before embarking on a jaunt to the leafy suburbs of Birmingham.

Stepson out, yeah!

Hubby will be taking me and then its off to the library. Not picking any books today I tell myself as I have too many I've bought to read.

The sun is out so hoping I can dry my bedding on the line.

@Cumberland you come this way for a carvery and they are miserable bu******. You dont even get a free drink on your birthday. Perhaps give me some tips as I'm away for my birthday this year and planning on an Italian meal (I think anyway). Might have to get the troll looking driving licence picture out hee hee

You have to be cheeky but pleasant if it doesn’t work I think the meat is scant I then politely say that I didn’t ask for a child’s portion and that I would like more meat please

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Another day another trip to Stonehenge .....
IMG_0594.jpg

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Walked into town to do a spot of shopping this morning before the sun began to crisp everyone’s skin.
Opened all the windows in the house and just slobbed between periodic fiddling with slow cooked belly pork with Chinese spices. It’s in the fridge being flattened by a weight so will crisp it up in a bit and have with cabbage.

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Been to a BBQ but was very good. Only drank water and had 1 barmcake. The rest was all meat. Even skipped on the choc fountain and pavlova.

I'm now bathing the kids and then I'll do a spot of gaming on the Nintendo Switch :)

Hello @Addyb,welcome to the forum,look forward t seeing more posts from you,sounds let you had a good weekend

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Opened all the windows in the house and just slobbed between periodic fiddling with slow cooked belly pork with Chinese spices. It’s in the fridge being flattened by a weight so will crisp it up in a bit and have with cabbage.

" Cabbage " along with brussel sprouts the devil's food.
Belly pork sounds good.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
am trying to De- stress so sat at the PC reading forums, been playing Minecraft seems to calm me a little and am now waiting for the final phone call before contracts OMG u better beiliev I shall never ever move house again no no never ever