Hi Everyone!

Catucci

Hi everyone

I’m a newbie to this board but an established T1 for 45 years, diagnosed at 7. I’m on Omnipod with Humalog insulin and have Libre sensors with a Miaomiao transmitting info to my Apple Watch. Loving all this tech, it’s making a massive difference to my control. Just waiting for latest HbA1c result, my target is 55 (was 59 last time).

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cathy

novorapidboi26

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi Cathy, welcome to the forum......

59 isn't too bad.....fingers crossed you smash your target....

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Hello and welcome. Fingers crossed for your next test.

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hi @Catucci Welcome to the forum :)

I am on a medtronic and libre, both work well for me, seem to of found a happy medium, mind it's not always been that way !

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Hi Cathy, I'm T2, but just wanted to welcome you as a fellow lover of (nearly) all things gadgety :)

Reactions: porl69

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hi @Catucci and welcome to the forum. 46 years for me diagnosed at 6....oh the joys.
Fingers crossed for your next HBA1C....I am betting you will be on target. Keep us up to date on it

BrixtonType1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Newly diagnosed I’m 44 type 1 just looking to talk the best ways to live with it.

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Hi @Catucci, Welcome from an Aussie with 51 years, 7 years on an Animas pump. No CGM at the moment. Waiting to see what will happen here as Animas is being discontinued leaving me with the choice next year of Medtronics or Tandem. Now, I have to ask, is catuuci not an Italian biscuit,? or have a put my foot in my mouth about this ?
Best Wishes and please keep posting !!

Hi welcome :)
Hi, it said there was some sort of problem with me joining, Technical, I think it said, Anyway, I have T2D and want to find out if I will "Ever" get my 4st weight back and what I should eat, I've heard about "EAT 3 Small Meals" per day, but I just can't "Consistently", also,my GP's aren't interested, What, special Meals can I take, Please.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, it said there was some sort of problem with me joining, Technical, I think it said, Anyway, I have T2D and want to find out if I will "Ever" get my 4st weight back and what I should eat, I've heard about "EAT 3 Small Meals" per day, but I just can't "Consistently", also,my GP's aren't interested, What, special Meals can I take, Please.
Hi welcome to you too @Lisbon Lion 67 :)

I suggest you start your own thread so you can get replies from lots of folk so am tagging @DCUKMod @Rachox @Jaylee to see if they can move this post of yours to a new thread for you.

Last edited:

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.

Hi Lisbon you are posting in someone else’s thread so it would be better for you to create your own thread - please let us know if you are ok for us to do it for you ?

Reactions: zand and Jaylee

margarett89

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Catucci. Fingers crossed for your next score. will be everything all right ! u're hero, don't forget ! :))