Highest/lowest Reading

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
What was your highest and lowest reading today?
Lowest: 138 mg/dl
Highest: 191 mg/dl
Not the best control, I try to achieve a tighter control with highest being 175 mg/dl but still increasing Lantus.

Reactions: Prem51

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Yesterday my lowest reading, before evening meal was 5.7. My highest 2 hours after eating was 7.7.

Reactions: millenium

O_DP_T1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's been a bit mental today highest was about 9.9 when I got up, miscalculated last nights meal. Lowest on the tube to work 2.2 over corrected. Currently sitting at around 4.4 with 0.25 units on board.

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
10.4 highest
4.4 lowest (BUT downward arrow on the Libre - 5 coconut ring biscuits to the resue (could be a higher high in 20 mins lol))

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yesterday lowest was about 4 sometime in the middle of the night, highest was 17 about 2-3 hours after breakfast - thanks Novosluggish!
Today lowest was about 4 a bit before I woke up and highest was 11 about 2 hours after breakfast and is back down to about 6 now (4 hours after breakfast) - noting that the breakfast was exactly the same as yesterday.

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yesterday lowest was about 4 sometime in the middle of the night, highest was 17 about 2-3 hours after breakfast - thanks Novosluggish!
Today lowest was about 4 a bit before I woke up and highest was 11 about 2 hours after breakfast and is back down to about 6 now (4 hours after breakfast) - noting that the breakfast was exactly the same as yesterday.
Wooooow I have 250 units if NovoRapid left but I am really questioning if I want those.

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
It's been a bit mental today highest was about 9.9 when I got up, miscalculated last nights meal. Lowest on the tube to work 2.2 over corrected. Currently sitting at around 4.4 with 0.25 units on board.
2.2! Wow that is very scary. Hope you are good now!

Reactions: millenium

Colin of Kent

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Today's low: 3.6 at 01.18.
Today's high: 5.1 after breakfast at 08.27.
CGM now reading 6.4 (haven't done a fingerstick since 08.27).
In times past, I've swung between 19 and 1.9 on the same day. (That was before keto, though.)

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Keep it going guys! I'm quite surprised and impressed with such control you guys have!

alphabeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well I had a cheat day speaking of which, do you guys just eat the whole shop without bolusing? Kinda did so today and my sugar spiked from 7.2 to 16.4. Naughty me