HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi
Since I began to apply the diet more weight loss again Because I left almost dinner
I do not like this I am afraid to fall into the problem of anemia I do all my instincts to nourish my body this 2 month I loss 4 kilograms
I have 186cm and my weight now just 58kilograms. The size and length are disproportionate what I'm I doing for better ?

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
6 foot 2 and 58 kilos? Far too light

D

Deleted member 308541

Is there a solution, knowing that the increase in carbohydrates means increasing blood sugar
I would eat more protein, and increase the carbs a bit till I started to regain the weight, but that is me.

I cannot advise you what you eat as that is your decision to make

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
I would eat more protein, and increase the carbs a bit till I started to regain the weight, but that is me.

I cannot advise you what you eat as that is your decision to make
I think protein, especially at night, is worse than eating carbohydrates

It takes a long time to convert it to glucose as the body finds it difficult to deal with it

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
There is no need to increase carbohydrates. You have a choice between protein or fats (or both). There is nothing else.

Maybe you aren't eating enough. Are you just having one meal a day, at night? If so, could you introduce another meal earlier in the day? What about nuts and cheese as a snack?

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
There is no need to increase carbohydrates. You have a choice between protein or fats (or both). There is nothing else.

Maybe you aren't eating enough. Are you just having one meal a day, at night? If so, could you introduce another meal earlier in the day? What about nuts and cheese as a snack?

Hi Madame
Yes there is one main meal
Yes, eat nuts about fifty grams a day and sometimes increase the quantity to one hundred grams
Eat a piece or two pieces of cheese daily

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Madame
Yes there is one main meal
Yes, eat nuts about fifty grams a day and sometimes increase the quantity to one hundred grams
Eat a piece or two pieces of cheese daily

If it were me, I would have another meal earlier in the day with plenty of protein and fats. It doesn't have to be a big meal.

Reactions: Petaluk

Daibell

Master
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi. You need to get yourself checked out soon for possible T1 (LADA). Your body may be burning fat as it doesn't have enough insulin. This can be dangerous if the blood sugar starts going up and stays up (ketoacidosis). I would get some Ketostix and check your ketone levels which will be high if you are burning fat (ketosis)

slaxxfb

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
do you calorie count? i agree with other comments, you probably need to eat more but not in carbs. do check for any other issues, or another class of diabetes maybe like Daibell mentioned. have you had any thyroid problems before? digestion problems?

Reactions: HICHAM_T2

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
Hi. You need to get yourself checked out soon for possible T1 (LADA). Your body may be burning fat as it doesn't have enough insulin. This can be dangerous if the blood sugar starts going up and stays up (ketoacidosis). I would get some Ketostix and check your ketone levels which will be high if you are burning fat (ketosis)
Hi thank you . But my blood sugar daily bellow 5.4 and after meals bellow 7.4 plus i dont Have any Symptoms of LADA

Last edited:

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
do you calorie count? i agree with other comments, you probably need to eat more but not in carbs. do check for any other issues, or another class of diabetes maybe like Daibell mentioned. have you had any thyroid problems before? digestion problems?
Yes, I also agree. I decided to add breakfast mainly

Because I do not need to lose weight but I need to adjust my blood sugar only
I think the best time for breakfast is at seven in the morning My body takes enough time between breakfast and lunch