What are you doing now and humorous banter.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Just had breakfast med's and jab, dogs to walk shopping to do and mams to go see to so my morning taken care off

Reactions: Cumberland

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all

Well day 4 of the school run.

I got a bit anxious yesterday as one of the moms spoke to me. Afterwards I actually felt sorry for her, and sorry for me that I cant and dont trust people. She just wanted a question answering about school today and what Census Day meant. I must admit I looked all round me to see if there was anyone else she could speak to. But we managed to find out what it all meant and then the poor lady went into some lengths as to how 'because she wasnt from the West Midlands she and her daughter had been bullied and ostracised by others at the church school and church they had previously gone to'. I still cant believe that people will use regional differences to create problems for individuals. Disgusting behaviour in the 21st century.

Other than that my youngest daughter is bringing my youngest granddaughter today so Hayleigh and Ava-May can see each other. Has been strange not seeing the wee one but we know she is in good hands.

Have a good day, knowing me I will be bored and be back later

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Did you get a lie in @PatsyB , you're later than usual?

I'm ready for day 5 of the school run. Journey to school, then home to take Jordan to the train station. Then home for a nice leisurely soak in the bath and read my book. Back then to school run and home to change clothes (Hayleigh that is) and then take her to her great grandfather's.

Then I'm doing nothing but sleep, hard work this kiddie taking to school when you havent done it for 15 years.

Seriously though with our weather forecast for tomorrow I'm doing as little as possible. I have a good book on the go so will be reading that for most the day until it's time to go out for tea as it's hubby's birthday Sunday (off to the Harvester)

I might be back later, if I'm bored

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Good morning all, raining here and has been all night it seems... just got up at 7 am and ready for my breakfast then get dressed and if still raining dogs will have to wait for their walk :p

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
dogs walked not far but walked as still drizzling here , been to moms and cleaned up..... it is bliss not having to do anything well for a little while anyways lol

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Been and done food shop at Tesco

Now listening to Radio Cumbria

Reactions: karen8967

SueJB

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
cold weather
Poxy day, brill for supper. Couldn't get a turbot!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland .....we have your peesh .......do you want it back.....;).....hope you have a relaxing afternoon....:)

Mrs Molly
That’s a very kind offer but I have to politely decline your Southend peesh

You see it’s dazzlingly sunny up here and peesh free so I’m reluctant to swap