Glucomen meter & Glucolog Software

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
For the past three years I've manually entered results from my GlucomenLX Plus meter into an Excel spreadsheet that I created and it has provided me with a good overview and graphs of how my BG levels are going.
Today after downloading the Glucolog app to my PC and getting a free connecting cable from the company I can now simply connect my meter to the PC and download and analyse and print results far better than before. It's a brilliant bit of software and worth a look if you have a Menarini meter.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
For the past three years I've manually entered results from my GlucomenLX Plus meter into an Excel spreadsheet that I created and it has provided me with a good overview and graphs of how my BG levels are going.
Today after downloading the Glucolog app to my PC and getting a free connecting cable from the company I can now simply connect my meter to the PC and download and analyse and print results far better than before. It's a brilliant bit of software and worth a look if you have a Menarini meter.

Glad you got it working.