1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2021 »
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest, stay home, stay safe, save the NHS. Stay up to date with information about keeping yourself and people around you safe here and GOV.UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19). Think you have symptoms? NHS 111 service is available here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

Glucomen meter & Glucolog Software

Discussion in 'Blood Glucose Monitoring' started by miahara, Oct 11, 2018.

1. miahara

miahara Type 2 · Well-Known Member

For the past three years I've manually entered results from my GlucomenLX Plus meter into an Excel spreadsheet that I created and it has provided me with a good overview and graphs of how my BG levels are going.
    Today after downloading the Glucolog app to my PC and getting a free connecting cable from the company I can now simply connect my meter to the PC and download and analyse and print results far better than before. It's a brilliant bit of software and worth a look if you have a Menarini meter.

2. urbanracer

urbanracer Type 1 · Expert
    Retired Moderator

Glad you got it working.

3. miahara

miahara Type 2 · Well-Known Member

Took a while!

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook