What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Always time for more coffee methinks.
Always
FB_IMG_1492802433823.jpg

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Goonergal sorry not @philchap1 Is magnesium oil effective and if so for what?

Hi. Applying magnesium oil can help the body to better absorb magnesium and help reduce muscle cramps. Works well, but I have problems with sensitive skin - was outright allergic to the first brand I used. Have now found a sensitive brand.

Reactions: HarryBeau

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all 4.3 and I also got a cold was meant to get my flu jab this week but it looks like it’s going to have to wait on a nicer note it’s winter now my favourite time of year (even though I get sick lots) hopefully my mum will be lighting the fire so I can go into the living room and get nice and cosy there’s nothing like sitting in front of the fire reading a book have a nice day everyone
I've been lighting the fire for over a week now Ziggy...nothing like it on a cold Autumn/Winters day.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...I had a lay in this morning...not up until 07:30...had my review yesterday...Dr Max medication says I am doing fine...HbA1c at 45mmols...so the non-diabetic range still eludes me...however that's okay...as long as it doesn't go up...apparently I am a high glycator...had my diabetes day off yesterday...a bit of a carb fest...necessary once in a while...woke to a 6.3...phew...better than I thought

Last edited:

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen. Today I must extend my morening greeting to pet lovers, beware there are laws about the sort of behaviour. I have warned you.

Today a 5.2 slid it's way across the meter screen.

Well folks it's cold here in Reading but the future looks bright, well it will be if I turn the lights on. Have a good one. Be nice to a strange, I already have, I said good morning to the wife, nobody's stranger than Mrs J.