What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
IMG_0060.JPG

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
That's Harry Ian...a large part of my diabetes management...he drags me around the streets & our local park...and I do mean drags me...he's built like an Ox but is as gentle as a lamb in his own clumsy way
There is a very large St Bernard in our area. On Monday the woman who was with him had to have his lead wrapped around a tree to keep hold of him. The man who walks him is better (lottery winner but doubt that signifies) Harry looks quite gentle compared to that - a small horse. Good on you and Harry.

Reactions: HarryBeau

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all 7.4 yesterday and 7.6 today:wacky: Long time since had any that high but I do have sciatica at the moment so putting it down to that:) Have a good and safe day everyone:happy:

Goacher55

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Morning...I had a lay in this morning...not up until 07:30...had my review yesterday...Dr Max medication says I am doing fine...HbA1c at 45mmols...so the non-diabetic range still eludes me...however that's okay...as long as it doesn't go up...apparently I am a high glycator...had my diabetes day off yesterday...a bit of a carb fest...necessary once in a while...woke to a 6.3...phew...better than I thought

I had my hba1c back last week and had. Carb fast day my fbg the following morning was 8.2 ouch