Uk night owl

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I had to get up at 7:30 this morning to take my cat to the vet for yearly checkup and shots, so of course I wasn't sleepy last night so was still up at 2 am. Then with the time change I woke to the sunlight an hour early.

I didn't sleep well this weekend either, because I had two mornings to sleep in so of course woke early and couldn't get back to sleep.

Now my cat is asleep in my lap and I am sleepy too but have to be up in an hour to get ready for Pub Trivia. We haven't played in a month so I don't want to miss this week. I know I'll wake up once I get there and get some moscato(sp?) but for now ... yawn.

My cat just woke up to go eat lunch so I think I will lie down for a quick snooze.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
my observation
last eve i tested before sleep was 5.7 and I thought ok have a two jelly babies got up this am and it was 7.4 but i slept all night yeaaaaaaaaa

Reactions: SaskiaKC

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Evening night owls .

Reactions: ickihun

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
night-owl.jpg

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Another late night for me . This is turning into a habit .

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
It's only the shank of the evening here, but I woke up at 5:30 this morning and never got back to sleep so I got on up. Stuck finger, made coffee, fed cat. Now I'm too sleepy to do laundry, partly because I had chicken salad for supper and partly because we had a really good long jam session earlier practicing for Christmas.

I may put off the laundry 'til tomorrow night. It's not like I don't have any clean underwear ...
KIK-LBO4-B-2.jpg

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
It's only the shank of the evening here, but I woke up at 5:30 this morning and never got back to sleep so I got on up. Stuck finger, made coffee, fed cat. Now I'm too sleepy to do laundry, partly because I had chicken salad for supper and partly because we had a really good long jam session earlier practicing for Christmas.

I may put off the laundry 'til tomorrow night. It's not like I don't have any clean underwear ...
KIK-LBO4-B-2.jpg

Can’t do mine till Saturday when hopefully my new washer gets delivered .

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Cool, a new washer. I would love to have one right here in my apartment. What kind are you getting? I think the ones here are Maytag.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Cool, a new washer. I would love to have one right here in my apartment. What kind are you getting? I think the ones here are Maytag.

Beko I find there really good .

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"Beeko"? "Becko"? I had not heard of that brand before so I Googled them.

When I was at college we had Bendix washers. I don't know if they're still made but years later when I first heard the term Benelux out of context I thought it was a luxury brand of washing machine.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awoke at 3.30am but stayed in bed till 4.30 never know why i wake in the night as used to sleep the clock around laughs

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
After being up 'til 2 or later this morning, I only slept 'til about 7:30. Sigh. Maybe it was the caffeine in the diet cola last night.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awake at 2 am Hypo had a few jelly babies got up had a couple of crackers and now shattered so off back to bed yawnssssss

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I hope you slept well, @PatsyB . I slept 'til 10:30 this morning (Sunday), then fell asleep reading this afternoon, then kept dozing off while trying to watch a boring TV news program tonight. But somehow in the intervals of being awake I got the dusting and vacuuming done and cleaned 2/3 of the bathroom (other 1/3 the other night).

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
ohhh can not sleep during the day if i do happen to fall asleep it a good sign I am not well ...

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Ron has slept all day . He’s had an M.E. crash. So now he’s wide awake watching telly .

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awake at 4 am again seems to be the norm these nights or days grrr

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Who is Ron? What is M.E.?

Ron is my husband . You will find him on here . Just look for eldergarth. M. E. stands for myalgic encephalomyelitis. Have you ever heard of chronic fatigue ?