gregorgregor30

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello, was anyone else invited to be apart of the "Type 1 Program"? The last email I received from the team on 8/11/2018 stating that access to the digital platform would be available mid-December? I've sent a query to diabetes.co.uk a couple of weeks ago but I have had no reply.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

BlakeyGee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I've just this second made an account to query this same subject; I too received an email dated 08/11/2018 which stated mid December; as of yet I've had nothing.

I know this doesnt help you much, but you arent the only one.

lco1980

Yes..what is going on with it?? The last email i had was in September saying i was on the program and would be notified with more info and November..did they forget me?!?!?

Reactions: kitedoc
D

Deleted member 308541

Reactions: Colin of Kent

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello, was anyone else invited to be apart of the "Type 1 Program"? The last email I received from the team on 8/11/2018 stating that access to the digital platform would be available
mid-December? I've sent a query to diabetes.co.uk a couple of weeks ago but I have had no reply.

I've just this second made an account to query this same subject; I too received an email dated 08/11/2018 which stated mid December; as of yet I've had nothing.

I know this doesnt help you much, but you arent the only one.
Yes! Funnily enough, I was just wondering about that earlier today. I registered as soon as I found out it was coming, but now it seems it's all gone quiet...
Yes..what is going on with it?? The last email i had was in September saying i was on the program and would be notified with more info and November..did they forget me?!?!?

Thanks forr tagging me in, @Tipeetoo

Guys - The T1 LC Programme is very close, but not launched yet.

You will receive an email as soon as it is available. Please bear with us.

Edited to correct critical typo.

Last edited:

gregorgregor30

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks forr tagging me in, @Tipeetoo

Guys - The T2 LC Programme is very close, but not launched yet.

You will receive an email as soon as it is available. Please ber with us.
Hi. Is this something different? I was talking about type 1 program not type 2. Dr Ian Lake was the program director? Thanks

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi. Is this something different? I was talking about type 1 program not type 2. Dr Ian Lake was the program director? Thanks
Judging by the sub forum and the title of this thread, I think the guys are asking about the T1 program.
Was that a typo in your reply?

Apologies - I meant the T1 programme.

Viking01

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi glad I'm not the only one missing. Thought perhaps I had another email vanish into space. Not heard anything since.

Reactions: LizzieNI

gregorgregor30

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!

I'll also put in an enquiry about the email issue in the morning too.
download.jpeg

_ AneL _

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Greetings,
Im also invited to be apart of the "Type 1 Program" and Im very excited :)

Do you have any basic information about Programe because I have no idea what to expect but still Im thrilled :woot:

Enjoy and have a great day

samifel

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hi Everyone,
Glad I saw this thread, I was going to do an email tonight.
Coincidentally, I’ve just had a DNA test done which recommends a low carb diet so can’t wait for the launch!

Reactions: LizzieNI

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Greetings,
Im also invited to be apart of the "Type 1 Program" and Im very excited :)

Do you have any basic information about Programe because I have no idea what to expect but still Im thrilled :woot:

Enjoy and have a great day

@_ AneL _ - I don't have any detail I can share with you, but hopefully you won't have too much longer to wait

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hello, was anyone else invited to be apart of the "Type 1 Program"? The last email I received from the team on 8/11/2018 stating that access to the digital platform would be available mid-December? I've sent a query to diabetes.co.uk a couple of weeks ago but I have had no reply.

Yes me too, the last email i received was on the 8th Nov 2018 stating i'd receive another mid Dec......still waiting

Reactions: PeterHud