Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
6.1 today and it’s the start of my ‘Zombie’ week. Live under flight path used by noisy helicopters transferring ‘VIPs’ from Zurich Airport to Davos for WEF (waste of time!) - very early morning until late at night which makes sleep difficult.

D

Deleted member 308541

Live under flight path used by noisy helicopters transferring ‘VIPs’ from Zurich Airport to Davos for WEF (waste of time!) - very early morning until late at night which makes sleep difficult.
You would like the rescue helicopter here clattering overhead as it would be only be at 100 metres (seems lower), when it comes over our rooftop as it comes into land at the base hospital two streets over. It's a twenty four hour service so no curfew at night.

VH-BKV.JPG

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
You would like the rescue helicopter here clattering overhead as it would be only be at 100 metres (seems lower), when it comes over our rooftop as it comes into land at the base hospital two streets over. It's a twenty four hour service so no curfew at night.

VH-BKV.JPG

Rescue helicopters serve a very useful purpose so I would have absolutely no problem with those but CEOs being transferred to the WEF? At least a certain Person is not attending this year so we are spared the Squadron of USAF accompanying him.

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.5 today at 0617.. testing during the day just to check things.. i now eat breakfast egg tomatoes mushrooms and bacon then a handful of almonds if im hungry at 1300 tested at 1700 was 5.7 .two pints of i.p.a. pushed it to 7.0 then pork chop laods of onions and carrots in gravy .. tested again about 60 minutes later..6.1/...