What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

SaskiaKC

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Happy-Wednesday-Sign-31100399_s.png

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...a good restful sleep and a hot cup of coffee what more could I ask for (rhetorical only)...huge apologies from my surgery & the bad witch Grizelda otherwise known as the practice manager...INR levels & BG both up but only slightly...woke to a 6.1...could be worse after the last week.

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and to the 3 eyed lesser spotted toad a very rare creature, bit like an honest, not self serving politician. Good to see these politicians working for once and democracy being used, to what end? Who knows.

I was discussing liver dumps or otherwise known as the dawn phenomenon yesterday with a friend and I said if I take my bloods earlier in the morning I sometimes get a lower reading than if I leave the testing for an hour or so, given the same background conditions, well this morning proved my point. A 4.9 on the meter greeted me this morning.

Me's and the grandchildren are hoping for snow, play time beckons, but the rest of the country feel differently. Whatever you are doing have a good time remembering trying to act your age.......did they specify mental age or physical?
Who cares just enjoy.

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
5.0 this morning. Happy with that. Home A1c 31 yesterday (normally about 4 points out to lab test but I'm delighted with that especially as it reflects the Xmas period!

My leaflet for my first presentation with fabulous support and help from co presenter @xfieldok has been okey'd by my GP surgery and is currently getting emailed to other surgeries by CCGs. They are very very keen on the patient to patient approach. DCUK confirmed i could even use their logo!!! Today im a very happy bunny.

***Any diabetics in the Blackpool area interested in coming? Feel free, its a drop in session***

Hope everyone has a good day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190129-134240_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190129-134240_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    966.4 KB · Views: 122

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Morning everyone 5.5 today I’m probably not going anywhere today but I’m looking forward to tonight as Shane Dawson is posting part one of his conspiracy theories series tonight and yesterday my mum got me a lovely new hot water bottle so I’ll be looking forward to sitting down with that later. Have a good day everyone