Low Carbing - Carb Intake

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hardly a giant at 6' and 11 1/2 stone.
Okay a 6 footer. That’s 1ft 2” taller than my other half.

Yes, you are a good weight. Fantastic. I have some catching up to do to match that.

D

Deleted member 308541

@Tipetoo seems to have had great success on 100 carbs a day but he is a bit of a giant. Again I wondered if his height was a dominant or large factor.
I was diagnosed T2 the day I was admitted to hospital with a AFib moment, I did not really pay attention what my GP was going on about at the time.

The day after I was admitted, the hospital were running a ship load of blood tests for various bits and pieces and confirmed T2, and they also put me across the scales where I weighed 102 kgs.

I managed to get the weight down to 98 kgs after a while, GP happy, CDE was happy, along came low carb and I ripped ripped the weight down to about 90 kgs. I got my Levi jeans waist size down from 107 cms to 102 cms, but a bit loose. I increased my carbs and protein and got my weight back up to 95 kgs where I have been for a while.

It took a lot of beer over the years to build my gut. Sniff! :D

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I was diagnosed T2 the day I was admitted to hospital with a AFib moment, I did not really pay attention what my GP was going on about at the time.

The day after I was admitted, the hospital were running a ship load of blood tests for various bits and pieces and confirmed T2, and they also put me across the scales where I weighed 102 kgs.

I managed to get the weight down to 98 kgs after a while, GP happy, CDE was happy, along came low carb and I ripped ripped the weight down to about 90 kgs. I got my Levi jeans waist size down from 107 cms to 102 cms, but a bit loose. I increased my carbs and protein and got my weight back up to 95 kgs where I have been for a while.

It took a lot of beer over the years to build my gut. Sniff! :D
LOL

I chucked all my Levi’s out. Didn’t think I would fit in them ever again.

D

Deleted member 308541

LOL

I chucked all my Levi’s out. Didn’t think I would fit in them ever again.
I have a pair of trousers still that I bought in 1986, a 98 cm waist I would like to get back in them.

A gay barman at the club I drank at, said I looked rather "swish" in them with the particular shirt I had on. :D

Listlad

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a pair of trousers still that I bought in 1986, a 98 cm waist I would like to get back in them.

A gay barman at the club I drank at, said I looked rather "swish" in them with the particular shirt I had on. :D
I had a cream pair of Levi’s I bought so long ago I cannot remember. I think they were a 34 “ waist 86cms? Not sure what that is in cms. I was a skinny git when I was in my 20s. I kept them and kept them for years then stuck them in the local charity shop a couple of years ago.