gregorgregor30

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Thanks forr tagging me in, @Tipeetoo

Guys - The T1 LC Programme is very close, but not launched yet.

You will receive an email as soon as it is available. Please bear with us.

Edited to correct critical typo.

Hi, has anybody had any word on this yet? We were supposed to hear mid December and now end of January. I was really excited and I am now loosing faith we will ever see this happen?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, has anybody had any word on this yet? We were supposed to hear mid December and now end of January. I was really excited and I am now loosing faith we will ever see this happen?
It is happening @gregorgregor30 - It's just had a little delay.

Stick with it.

LizzieNI

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Got an email today that it's launching in April. Everyone else get it?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Got an email today that it's launching in April. Everyone else get it?

Lizzie - That should have gone out to everyone who is waiting, so hopefully everyone's in the loop. Of course, it's disappointing it has been delayed, but bearing in mind it is to make improvements, hopefully the time will pass quickly..

Reactions: LizzieNI

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi I'm type 1 and have not got clue what you all are talking about
I have not been invited to.

Birdie - The invitations for the T1 programme went out, in the form of (paraphrased) "those who would like to participate, contact x, y or z", rather than individuals being cherry picked and invited, so if you're interested, please don't think you were left off any list.

I honestly have no idea about the detail of the programme yet, or what qualifying criteria are (except insuling using T1 - which seems very obvious), but if you would like to be considered for inclusion, then you could email [email protected] and your email will be directed internally as appropriate.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hello. I haven't had the April launch email but had received previous emails and do want to be involved. Is there anyone I can get in touch with to ensure I am in the loop for the April launch?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello. I haven't had the April launch email but had received previous emails and do want to be involved. Is there anyone I can get in touch with to ensure I am in the loop for the April launch?
I'll follow this up on behalf of those posting on the thread Nicole, and report back here.

As we're on a Sunday, I may not receive a response until the beginning of the working week, so please be patient with us.

D

Deleted Account

I think I missed the original thread about the type 1 program but, given how long it appears to have taken, I wonder if it is worth reposting. For those considering adopting a lchf approach, some may have chosen to give it a go on their own by now.

Given lchf is rare amongst people with type 1 but many people still maintain good results without it, I hope the program makes it clear it is only one possible approach.

NicoleC1971

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'll follow this up on behalf of those posting on the thread Nicole, and report back here.

As we're on a Sunday, I may not receive a response until the beginning of the working week, so please be patient with us.
Thanks for following up. Best to get the programme right before rolling it out and I do not object to any delay though updates are useful!

Reactions: michita

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks for following up. Best to get the programme right before rolling it out and I do not object to any delay though updates are useful!

Nice nudge, Nicole. I haven't heard back, so I'll nudge again too.