I am great!

Sprocket 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Second post diagnosis bloods back and I have now got down to 44 from my original 76 last summer. Am all delighted with myself. Looking forward to seeing the practice nurse next month. Sod the eatwell stuff, its been this site and the lchf that's helped (plus metformin!).

Onwards now to my first diabetic Easter

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Very well done! Keep up the good work. Make sure the Easter bunny knows that Dark Chocolate eggs are best for type 2s!

merlin 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Second post diagnosis bloods back and I have now got down to 44 from my original 76 last summer. Am all delighted with myself. Looking forward to seeing the practice nurse next month. Sod the eatwell stuff, its been this site and the lchf that's helped (plus metformin!).

wow thats fantastic and i totally agree im a newbie and ive had so much great advice from the people on this site i honestly dont think i would have coped otherwise.

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner

Brilliant....now keep it up and you're on the winning lap?

Traceymac23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Moaner
Very well done! Keep up the good work. Make sure the Easter bunny knows that Dark Chocolate eggs are best for type 2s!
Although I've seen a cheese one on this forum.......with chutneys and crackers inside!!