1 year after diagnosis I'm back on track!

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still taking the Metformin and it's been tough, very tough at times. And apart from a 2 month blip of self indulgence and comfort eating (take aways) after a knee injury I'm back on track and cooking properly again.

Had my appointment with diabetes nurse. Very surprised to find that my HbA1c is 33 and I'm just over 4 1/2 stone lighter than I was this time last year.

I still feel **** a lot of the time but at least I'm not 23 stone anymore. If I can shift a couple more stone I'll be happy

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done! Keep up the good work!
Is your medical team looking into why you still don’t feel well, not everything should be attributed to diabetes?

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Well done that Man!

Reactions: Shas3

merlin 2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Still taking the Metformin and it's been tough, very tough at times. And apart from a 2 month blip of self indulgence and comfort eating (take aways) after a knee injury I'm back on track and cooking properly again.

Had my appointment with diabetes nurse. Very surprised to find that my HbA1c is 33 and I'm just over 4 1/2 stone lighter than I was this time last year.

I still feel **** a lot of the time but at least I'm not 23 stone anymore. If I can shift a couple more stone I'll be happy
Thats fantastic well done for getiing back on track

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
Well done! What an achievement - you must be really chuffed!