Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
sleep at 10pm and wide awake at 1.30 am arghhhhhh
Oh @PatsyB.
I'm awake since 2.30am and I promised an attentive day today, I'll be lucky.
I'm burdened by thrush from the Dapagliflozin tablet again. I stopped it for a few days as I was riving my hair out (not literally). The more I drink to flush it out the more angry the area gets.
I might have to take one day on and one day off to see if less side affect. Or stop it totally like before. Adding weight as a result though.
I need to keep my weight off for my operation. So thrush thrush thrush.
The thing is once I stop it for operation I'm going to add weight too. I cannot win.

Thanks for listening.
Do you know why your body is wakening you? For the bathroom too?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm pretty sure Ron got his from Amazon , only because paperwork done by his OT got lost and Ron just got fed up of waiting . Only problem he has now is that he's no longer able to wheel himself due to pain in shoulder and arms .
Wow.
I found this post from a year ago hun. @tina_marie.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
I often wake in the night, never understand why as used to sleep very well before the lergy(Diabetes) Guess it is something we have to put up with...keep smiling

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Wow.
I found this post from a year ago hun. @tina_marie.

It’s been a year since he was diagnosed with chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. We’ve still got the chair and only use it now in emergencies.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Thrush free night due to pints and pints of iced water and intensive treatment yesterday but only have 2 left. Having annual blood tests only done tomorrow (I think) so will ask for more via receptionist. Have a doctors receptionist callback to do so this may be changed. I'm easy going, they know that.
How is my night owlers?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I often wake in the night, never understand why as used to sleep very well before the lergy(Diabetes) Guess it is something we have to put up with...keep smiling
Definitely hormonal. Insulin hormone causes hunger and liver wakes us up with glucose at end of sleeping peak to prevent deaths in none diabetics.
Metformin aids to reassure the liver a little. Diet produced glucose is our best influence, second is meds and third is exercise.
Diet glucose fighting can get laborious for me. I've had diabetes too long. My bariatric surgery will refresh this dangerous process with my knowledge and refreshed persistence I should get on top of it all again.
Ive done it a few times but this one will be permanent. I'd do it alone but hunger sabotages my efforts everytime now. Too much insulin to fight. Without injections at mo I'd be black, for sure.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Ron is suppose to have insomnia but just lately my body is coming out in sympathy with him . This menopause isn’t fun at all .

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Ron is suppose to have insomnia but just lately my body is coming out in sympathy with him . This menopause isn’t fun at all .
Oh no.
Thinking of you.
I think my iron/anemia is playing up as sleeping loads. I've stopped caffeine.
Just want to sleep all the time. Stress does me in too. Luckily my op is in a few weeks not months. So less stressing time. :) :) :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Here I am again.
Need to get up and check sugar but it's a chilly morning. Not hypoing but I'm only awake at this time if my bgs are good.

How is everyone?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
You will be all pleased I hv a friend whose hubby does nights so I can text her. Just off to bed now. No afternoon nap. :) :) :)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
awoke at 4am and stayed in bed thought blow it haha got up at 5.15

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
awoke at 4am and stayed in bed thought blow it haha got up at 5.15
I woke a few times last night but got up at 7am for school runs. Played games on phone til 7am. No pain. I think tramadol and amtripaline has settled into my system. I may reduce tramadol to one to see how it goes.
No dihydrocodeine now. So less knocked out for sleep.
Feeling my thyroid is complaining today though. Seeing endo in 2mths time so will wait for GP or bariatric Unit blood tests on thyroid.
I'll keep taking the tablets. Ha ha

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Went to the Doctors about tiredness and the Doctor seems to think it is due to my under active Thyroid so had blood tests done will get results in a few weeks when I visit the Nurse... awake at 4am again seems to eb the norm these days

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Went to the Doctors about tiredness and the Doctor seems to think it is due to my under active Thyroid so had blood tests done will get results in a few weeks when I visit the Nurse... awake at 4am again seems to eb the norm these days
Hopefully your underactive thyroid is working better lately and your med needs reducing. Will you let us know?

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
was up at 4 am this morning and deffo feeling shattered now

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Awoken by 6yr old too hot. Sorted him out but now I'm wide awake. Had planned on meeting an old friend in town for lunch. May hv to postpone. Not huge amounts of energy unless had a banana or similiar.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Awake at 7am but lying here with a snorer. So I'll get up and start my 2hr meds and monitoring routine. Humf!
Taking more meds than food.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just me again. Little one woke distressed from weeing his bed but fresh bed so now he's sound asleep. I'm wide awake. Will stop gadget and lie back in bed for noddyland to asend on me. Ha ha