DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot and I really appreciate the ostentatious pink letters too!

Oh bother you're right! Hahaha, I will have to change that and thank you!

Thank you and I really do hope so too, you all were so invaluable and helped me to turn a dark bit of news into a win that will keep me going through life. I really could not have done this without you all.

Thanks so much and I aim to keep it up, got a few more diabetic family members to get to!

I am the one :cool: N=1 in fact! Oh trust me I am going to weaponize that keto crotch and chase after all of these people that are telling me to eat whole grains. If I drop dead tomorrow at least I know I made an impact :smug:

Thank you! It's a message more than worth talking about!

So do you as well! Honestly a member that has inspired me and don't worry about the profanity, I can see where you would put it ;) Thank you!

Surprised me when I saw it as well, that was taken a few years back when I was still rocking the 24 stone weight or there abouts at a Halloween party. Thank you!

I'm grateful for them using that because seeing what I look like now really does show me I am on the right track to getting my health back. Thank you ever so much, if I could do half of what yourself and the others do at getting the word out there then I would do it in a heart beat.

Thank you! Gonna keep it up!

View attachment 32963
Thank you! Glad I could give you a reason to use it!

I'm going to keep doing my best, thank you ever so much!

That's going to be the aim of my life to keep telling people that there is always hope! Thank you!

Seriously appreciated Diakat, took a while but I'm here! Thank you!

Awwwwwh thank you! That's great of you to say!

Whew I wanted to say thanks to each one of you because this forum has been a boon to me for the longest time even though it's not even been half a year! I am still a work in progress but if it's progress that inspires others my age? I'll gladly show it. Thank you all, once more for your continued love and support.

Thing is; five and a half years on, and counting, I'm still a work in progress. I will never cease to be.

Last edited:

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Congratulations on what you have achieved over a short space of time.
Thank you ever so much Knikki! Surprising myself daily just how much can be done!

Thing is; five and a half years on, and counting, I'm still a work in progress. I will never cease to be.
The absolute joy that is life really, we're always evolving and it's beautiful honestly.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Fantastic reductions in both HbA1c and weight @Caeseji. And it's good to hear how your life has improved generally.
I'm sure the Hull Daily Mail will inspire other Hullensians to follow your example. Well done! :)

Reactions: DawnOfTheZed

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
7st stone! I had no idea you had come so far, I don't have a hat, so please accept a tipped baseball cap.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Caeseji - I didn't say it to you, butofetn mention in, on posts like this.

Having lost 7st, you have lost almost a whole me. I weigh in at 48kg, so 7st 7lb, so in a few weeks, you'll probably have lost a whole me.

Of course, many wish I'd get lost, but I'm thinking that's not quite the same. ;)

On a more serious note though, what I find astonishing is that virtually every aspect of your like is different. It isn't just your weigh or you A1c. It's everything, but most importantly your outlook on life!

Reactions: Prem51

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Having lost 7st, you have lost almost a whole me. I weigh in at 48kg, so 7st 7lb, so in a few weeks, you'll probably have lost a whole me.

Of course, many wish I'd get lost, but I'm thinking that's not quite the same. ;)...

It’s a fantastic way of visualising weight loss isn’t it. Between me and my son we lost my daughter! (My son isn’t diabetic, he just wanted to lose a couple of stone and had seen the success I’d had with low carbs.)

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Looks rather successful to me.
Long may it continue.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
well done young man ..and im sure you wont go back to the old ways ..nice one,....
Thank you so much and nope, never going back because I enjoy this W.O.E. too much to give up and like on the 2KetoDudes site shirts say, toes are indeed better than french fries.

Definitely a success story @Caeseji - a fantastic one!
Thanks so much Goonergal! Another person I can safely say inspired me when I first came here!

Fantastic reductions in both HbA1c and weight @Caeseji. And it's good to hear how your life has improved generally.
I'm sure the Hull Daily Mail will inspire other Hullensians to follow your example. Well done! :)
I really do hope it will because there is still a lot of suffering out there that I am convinced is due to metabolic conditions. I'm going to keep on doing my best though and thank you so much Prem51!

7st stone! I had no idea you had come so far, I don't have a hat, so please accept a tipped baseball cap.
I shall tip my newly acquired Wonder Woman snapback cap to you my good sir! Thank you so much and again you gave me some amazing advice that has lead to this. Here's to the last 3 stone that I need to lose to be where I want to be!

Of course, many wish I'd get lost, but I'm thinking that's not quite the same. ;)

On a more serious note though, what I find astonishing is that virtually every aspect of your like is different. It isn't just your weigh or you A1c. It's everything, but most importantly your outlook on life!
Certainly not me! I think I enjoy having the whole 7st of you around :cat: That does put it really into perspective for me though, that is a heck of a lot of weight. I love having the energy and mental clarity that my depression robbed me of for so many years of my life. I can't believe I didn't do this a long time ago but we're here now and that is what counts.

Inspirational
Thank you so much! Honestly all of you were my inspiration first!

It’s a fantastic way of visualising weight loss isn’t it. Between me and my son we lost my daughter! (My son isn’t diabetic, he just wanted to lose a couple of stone and had seen the success I’d had with low carbs.)
Oh I am so glad that you did get him into it and it's odd how motivating that is, managing to lose a whole person in weight.

Looks rather successful to me.
Long may it continue.
Thanks Pipp! Going to keep it up as much as I can, there's going to be slips but you know what? C'est la vie, it's all about the journey not the destination.

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
M

Member496333

Commenting again just because this achievement deserves more exposure. It has to be some kind of world record turnaround. It’s like you just unchecked the ‘diabetes’ box in your system software and rebooted :hilarious:

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Commenting again just because this achievement deserves more exposure. It has to be some kind of world record turnaround. It’s like you just unchecked the ‘diabetes’ box in your system software and rebooted :hilarious:
You flatterer you ;) Well I do build my own computers from scratch so you know what? Untick that, put in a new power supply and enjoy the performance upgrade. Going to be requesting a HBA1C check next month and see just how much more I have pulled it down by.