DiabetesPA

Putneyguy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Can I correct an error in an entry I have made in DIABETESPA, or is the only solution to make a fresh entry and leave the incorrect entry in place?
Edit: Still no reply for query I posted on 3 May, except to tell me to edit the entry; but how? The forum is not working for me. OK, I might be dumb, but please help.

Last edited:

Debandez

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Can I correct an error in an entry I have made in DIABETESPA, or is the only solution to make a fresh entry and leave the incorrect entry in place?
You should be able to go into tools and edit. If I spot a typo that's what I do.

Putneyguy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
You should be able to go into tools and edit. If I spot a typo that's what I do.
Many thanks for advice. What I want to do is alter a blood glucose reading I recorded yesterday from "before breakfast" to "after breakfast", I can't open the original screen on which the entry was made and I can't find an Edit menu. I am using DIABETESPA on an Android phone. Any ideas? Maybe I am just not seeing the obvious.

martinput

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi, just had my android phone upgrade to Android 10.

DiabetesPA app has stopped working - I just get an "App stopped working" error message.

Are any others seeing the same thing?

Reinstalling from Google Play Store not having any improvement - the store suggests the app was last updated in 2018.

Will use the error message option to send feedback in case the app is still supported.

I suspect I have lost my progress data.

Meanwhile, any other similar apps to recommend - want a simple data tracker, mainly for blood glucose and weight data...