1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, we'd love to know what you think about the forum! Take the Diabetes Forum Survey 2019 »
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Diabetes Forum should not be used in an emergency and does not replace your healthcare professional relationship. Posts can be seen by the public.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

DiabetesPA

Discussion in 'Greetings and Introductions' started by Putneyguy, May 19, 2019.

1. Putneyguy

Putneyguy Type 2 · Newbie

Can I correct an error in an entry I have made in DIABETESPA, or is the only solution to make a fresh entry and leave the incorrect entry in place?
    Edit: Still no reply for query I posted on 3 May, except to tell me to edit the entry; but how? The forum is not working for me. OK, I might be dumb, but please help.

#1 Putneyguy, May 19, 2019 at 7:43 AM
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Debandez

Debandez Type 2 (in remission!) · Well-Known Member

You should be able to go into tools and edit. If I spot a typo that's what I do.

3. Putneyguy

Putneyguy Type 2 · Newbie

Many thanks for advice. What I want to do is alter a blood glucose reading I recorded yesterday from "before breakfast" to "after breakfast", I can't open the original screen on which the entry was made and I can't find an Edit menu. I am using DIABETESPA on an Android phone. Any ideas? Maybe I am just not seeing the obvious.

• Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook