Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).
But we have.. miles and miles.. that's why we're all trying to help you.
Who told you I was ungrateful for the advice, I've got my testing kit out, using, I'm asking the right questions on here, isn't that the right thing today.

OK, is there a way we can close this thread, I'm so downhearted all I asked was could I have some cereals! Look where we've ended up. Q out. x

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).

Q007

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
People who tell lies.
My GP (Dr Doom).
May I ask @Q007 how long ago was it that you completed the Xpert course.
I have heard Dr Trudi Deakin (the Xpert founder) talk a couple of times and she's pretty on the ball with Low Carb so I find it surprising that you got the poor dietary advice that they gave out.
Thanks for the question, it was April 2007 and it took me about 6 month to drop the weight and Hba1C of 40. Which I held till the diet changed after some catastrophic news, my carer gave too and I was left with my daughter dropping in bags of cakes and a recent and routine bloods threw up the new reading of 101. Hope you're well. Q.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Who told you I was ungrateful for the advice
Where exactly in my post does it say "ungrateful"?
I'm sorry that you seem to have taken umbrage at people trying to help.
A course from 12 years ago may not be the best thing to base your treatment on now.
Things have moved on a fair bit from there. Breakfast cereals as a food group are really not good for anyone with T2. They are full of carbohydrate which is sugar in another form. Personally I don't eat breakfast at all but start the day with tea or coffee and wait until after noon to eat at the earliest. Were I to then yes bacon and eggs or something else composed of mainly carb free food would be my meal of choice.

HSSS

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Why you so aggressive,? Calm down! Q. Thread closed now thank you all the same though.

Scrambled eggs and bacon for breakies tomorrow..
Not at all aggressive. Just advising you to go to the more up to date nurse.

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Since Q007 has posted twice saying that he would like the thread shut, I will close it to further replies.

@Q007 if you wish to change your mind, you can send me a private message by clicking on the envelope on the top right corner of the screen(just like sending an email). I can then reopen the thread if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.