it works for blood sugar down

mileysmilely

I diagnosed Diabetes with 7.4hba1c. And my fasting blood sugar level keep in a rang 6-7. 6.5 is often. No matter what exercise I do how I low carb intake. It never get improve my fasting blood sugar.

One month ago. I start to take some supplement. Black garlic. And drink apple cider vinegar after meal. My fasting blood sugar start to get low in 5.3.

I don’t know which thing works for it. But u can try.

D

Deleted member 308541

I start to take some supplement. Black garlic. And drink apple cider vinegar after meal.
I have never heard of black garlic, I was told by my GP not to drink apple cider vinegar as I take a heart tablets called Digoxin and it could interact with it and increase the side effects of them.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
I have never heard of black garlic, I was told by my GP not to drink apple cider vinegar as I take a heart tablets called Digoxin and it could interact with it and increase the side effects of them.

Black garlic is literally black on the inside, used in asia I think. I have read other things about it, but can't remember any of it...lol

mileysmilely

The purpose I start to try black garlic extract and ACV, because my cholesterol is high, but blood sugar is ok. A1C 6.4. (Diet only, no meds)

I have to make cholesterol down that I can be avoided prescribe statin by GP.

I’ve heard these two things can reduce LDL.

The good news is even i am not sure whether it work for cholesterol but it exactly improve my blood sugar level.

Tophat1900

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Uncooked bacon
The purpose I start to try black garlic extract and ACV, because my cholesterol is high, but blood sugar is ok. A1C 6.4. (Diet only, no meds)

I have to make cholesterol down that I can be avoided prescribe statin by GP.

I’ve heard these two things can reduce LDL.

The good news is even i am not sure whether it work for cholesterol but it exactly improve my blood sugar level.

Just because a doctor recommends and prescribes a statin, doesn't mean you HAVE to take it. It's up to you whether or not you take one.

ACV certainly brings down blood glucose levels for me also. I find it very effective for that.

Reactions: mileysmilely

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
I would in general be wary of such medicines as black garlic. Their safety and freedom from dangerous microorganisms may not have been fully tested.
As @Tophat1900 says, you are under no obligation to take statins which are said to have sideeffects in over 10 % of people and whose effectiveness has never been proven.

MargaretR

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Black garlic is available in small plastic pots. It is a way of preserving the garlic. Delicious with cheese, and in salads.
But expensive.

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I diagnosed Diabetes with 7.4hba1c. And my fasting blood sugar level keep in a rang 6-7. 6.5 is often. No matter what exercise I do how I low carb intake. It never get improve my fasting blood sugar.

One month ago. I start to take some supplement. Black garlic. And drink apple cider vinegar after meal. My fasting blood sugar start to get low in 5.3.

I don’t know which thing works for it. But u can try.
I've heard of the apple cider vinegar but not Black garlic