Jimmy Moore - Exiled From YouTube

M

Member496333

That Malhotra wiki page is an absolute travesty. Perfect example of how deep the corruption goes. It's a targeted character assassination and nothing else. Basically anyone who doesn't promote statins and grains must be defamed and silenced.

Reactions: jjraak

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I can still watch Jimmy Moore on YouTube. What is it that has been removed?
Jimmy had his own channel on youtube which has been deleted apparently (or at least the link from his website no longer functions).
He has appeared in many videos so they seem to still be there (for the time being) but his own channel has disappeared.

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Reactions: kokhongw and jjraak

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve just looked up Mercola using DuckDuckGo search engine, seems not to be a problem....'
Having links to information removed from a search engine results and actually having that information itself physically removed from the web aren't the same thing though!

Google can choose to prevent it's crawlers from indexing a site, but unless it owns the site or the server where it's stored, it isn't able to physically remove its web presence.

Robbity

Rustytypin

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hence the reason I use DuckDuckGo as my search engine these days..... google is not what it used to be.

briped

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
That Malhotra wiki page is an absolute travesty. Perfect example of how deep the corruption goes. It's a targeted character assassination and nothing else. Basically anyone who doesn't promote statins and grains must be defamed and silenced.
Checked it out, and cancelled my monthly support to wiki.

Dark Horse

Checked it out, and cancelled my monthly support to wiki.
If you think the page on Aseem Malhotra contains incorrect information, wouldn't it be better to edit it to provide the correct information? The monetary support only pays for the platform - the information is provided by us, the public.

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
If you think the page on Aseem Malhotra contains incorrect information, wouldn't it be better to edit it to provide the correct information? The monetary support only pays for the platform - the information is provided by us, the public.
When the whole Malcolm Kendrick issue came about people were trying to edit the page to give a different view. However there is a certain hierarchy of editors on wikipedia and once the higher up guys step in then equality goes out of the window. The page was deleted. This led to multiple complaints including some to Jimmy Wales who ignored them for the most part.
Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 11.40.11.png

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wikipedia is supposed to be factual rather than opinions and presumably that means that entries are checked by peers, or whoever, to see if they agree with the generally accepted understanding. Low carb is unfortunately not the current recommendation of the world's medical profession so it could be seen that Wikipedia was allowing dangerous medical advice if articles were not edited. If I were to write an article which mentioned that Type 1 diabetics could stop using insulin if they practised mindfulness l would hope it would be censored.