Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Losing approx 1kg a week.
So yesterday (Wednesday) I was 115.60kg. I'll weigh again on Saturday.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Still losing. Will weigh another morning as busy on Fridays.
Well done all who are making the effort. :) :) :)

Shahnaz2357

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
68.4 kg today....gained 1 lb since last week... keep gaining and loosing this lb each week... Strange :angelic:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
8 stone 10 lbs and not trying to loose weight but been poorly

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
So on Thursday 8th August was 117.20kgs.... This morning I'm 114.20kgs. Wow exactly 3kg (more than 6½lb) loss in 9days. Dietician did say my body was adjusting hence that slowdown earlier in the month.
For no moment hv I regretted having the Roux-en-y operation. I wish I'd had it sooner, nothing more.
On steady basal insulin and novarapid for carbs in any meal, even veg. Having fiber every day and 0%fat yogarts are a godsend and keeping me regular. Half a banana when no Yogarts in house.
Will be room to go strict low carb once body has done it maximum on low calorie and low fat.
It is very reassuring that there's a plan B.
I'm on a mission to get this weight off. Fat in my inside upper part of leg may be restricting gait independently. Back still needs painkillers.
What is strange is my thyroid hasn't complained and is still OK on 175mg of levothyroxine.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Weighed today at 48.5kg
We have had visitors so more food and wine than usual this week.
Edited to add, surprisingly it's a small loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: ickihun

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Not weighed as on a mini break. Will on Sunday and Monday.

Well done to those attempting to change their weight.

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m gonna join in with this thread please, if you will all have me. Last week I was 73.6 kg, and yesterday I was 70.9kg. Not really focused on weight loss, just want to improve my sugar levels, but I’m intrigued to keep track of my weight.

Reactions: Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yesterday I was 114.90kgs but may be fluid as hv been sitting on coaches in my mini break. I achieved more than I thought I would with strong son and my bodybuilding friend. I hv my travel bug back. My back and neck hasn't improved I just took more painkillers. Maximum doses. Not good for kidneys so reducing them today.
Will weigh again today and tomorrow to ensure good trend still there.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Is it that thyroid again hun?
No Idea would think more like I been poorly with bad sinuses and still feeling them now my nose swollen and red unsure what is causing it all!!!

Ryhia

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Weight loss is really slow with me so not a regular poster but like the idea of this thread. I was like @SZB2357 for a while, one pound could come off and then go back on again. Decided to do a little IF and have managed to lose that lb and keep it off. Current weight is jut under 59kilos. Weight is the best I have been for years. Still classed as overweight with a BMI of 25.5 so a little way to go yet.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Today 114.70kgs so moving down. Back on Yogarts for multipal solutions such as protein, no IBS and low level trapped wind. Since less Yogarts PCOS has returned too. Bizarre how no symptoms when heavier.
Looking forward to much more weight off. I'm told normally a year after op is normally the time to note new weight. It's been only 8½wks.
Ive lost 20kgs so 44lb lost. So now in the 17st markers. Same as when I met Mr ickihun and started family.
I think I'm going to ask for metformin to try and see if I lose PCOS too (normally lose 2st when taking constant metformin).

Last edited:

Fndwheelie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Started at 73.6kg, last week I was 70.9 but I put a bit on this week, 71.3kg. I’m not too bothered as I’m not really interested in loosing weight, just thought I’d keep track of it along side my blood sugars.

SlimLizzy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
football, both the game and the culture.
Hello Friday weighers,
This week stayed the same, still 48.5kg
Big surprise as have been ill and not eating very much.