Hi Everyone Im a newbie to the forum

karenym

Hi,
I'm Karen and I am new to the forum, so a little more about me, I use the Medtronic insulin pump 640g and I have recently started on FIASP insulin, does anyone else know anything about the FIASP insulin

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Hi @karenym I have been on Fiasp over 18 months now and been pumping for a year. At first Fiasp was super quick acting, now it takes it time.....not as slow as NovoSluggish thou. I also find that after 3 weeks out of the fridge the insulin turns into water OR seems like I am using water as it takes forever to start working. I still think that it is a lot better and quicker than NovoSluggish

Marie 2

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Pump
For some reason there are a few people fiasp stops working as well after they have used it a little bit of time. Especially using it with pumps. But 2 of those people when they stopped using it for a few weeks and they started the fiasp again it worked really well again. But then stops again after a few weeks of usage.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi,
I'm Karen and I am new to the forum, so a little more about me, I use the Medtronic insulin pump 640g and I have recently started on FIASP insulin, does anyone else know anything about the FIASP insulin

Hi and a big welcome to the forum :) sorry, I can't help with FIASP.

Reactions: Marie 2

shedges

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I found no difference between Fiasp and Novorapid, in terms of speed, but actually found Fiasp to be less predictable. Went back to Novorapid and bolusing a lot more predictable. Might be just me, but thought I'd offer my experience for balance.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,

From one Karen to another, welcome. x