Anyone had Coronavirus?

Aknitty

Hello
My GP thinks I have it and am on day 3.
Feeling frightened as I have a seven month old and a three year old. Trying to act normal for them but am exhausted.
Anyone got anything to give me hope? Am fed up of people saying "you will be okay, its the people with long term conditions you should worry about"
If you have had it, how were your bloods etc?
Thanks.

Reactions: SarahGJ

Juicyj

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Hypos, rude people, ignorance and grey days.
Hope your ok, please keep us posted on your progress, hopefully you will feel better soon x

Reactions: Aknitty

Aknitty

Thank you Rokaab and JuicyJ.

Made me feel a lot better to read that account, thanks. Will be sure to share mine.

letitia7778

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hope you get well soon. Have your blood sugars been higher than normal? Im assuming like any virus, blood sugar levels would be raised....... It would be interesting to know as it could help others identify if they have it.

Taxus

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Kids give so much, I'm sure yours are giving you strength, determination and hope for the future. Take care, wishing you well.

Aknitty

Hope you get well soon. Have your blood sugars been higher than normal? Im assuming like any virus, blood sugar levels would be raised....... It would be interesting to know as it could help others identify if they have it.
If anything, they have been lower than normal. But, am extra paranoid to keep on top of them and not distracted as much so probably managing better. It's very hard to tell but certainly don't think they have been higher than normal.