Has anyone else got an extreme rush of adrenaline when their sugar is dropping?

Kpop7

I’ve been doing pretty good lately and I don’t know what set it off. I was feeling fine then started getting massively shaky. Crazily shaky. I felt like I could run a marathon and I just drank a monster. Like a cracked out feeling ha. I took my blood sugar and it was 78, which isn’t low but I tend to feel symptoms in this range. Can anyone else relate?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes, I can relate!
I sometimes feel like that when I fast!
I get better energy levels, as I have found that my energy levels increase the longer I don't eat! Obviously I can't keep fasting but because I'm on furlough, I fast till late afternoon every day!

After my fasting test in hospital, three days without food, I couldn't rest, I had bundles of energy, I had not felt like that for well over a decade! My brain fog lifted, I could function as a twenty year old, I found out I could actually run!
It was a light bulb moment.
This was something I had not considered before.
Three meals a day, and snacks, lots of fruit and healthy complex carbs. This was what was advised to me, how wrong all of them were.

And to top it off, no lethargy, no tiredness, no sleeping through the day.

The realisation of getting healthier because of a change in your lifestyle is really astonishing.

Best wishes

Kpop7

thank you for your feedback! I’ve Been doing a lot better since taking b1 and magnesium everyday. I tested my blood sugar after a high carb meal to see how much better I’ve been doing. Before eating my blood sugar was in the 80s. An hour after eating it was 140, two hours after eating it was 104. In your opinion does that sound normal or healthy?

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
thank you for your feedback! I’ve Been doing a lot better since taking b1 and magnesium everyday. I tested my blood sugar after a high carb meal to see how much better I’ve been doing. Before eating my blood sugar was in the 80s. An hour after eating it was 140, two hours after eating it was 104. In your opinion does that sound normal or healthy?

That does sound normal.
If you had RH, the results would have been a lot higher, but that is only from the two hour reading. If you want to see if you have any imbalance, then when you repeat the high carbs meal, take a one hour reading, then two, then three hours. When I had my eOGTT tests, my blood glucose levels were tested every half hour.

Kpop7

It’s so crazy because ever since I’ve been taking the chromium, magnesium and b1 I’ve been completely better. It’s awesome. It’s like I don’t have it :0. And I had it bad. My insulin levels were super high. I feel so much better. I can try the three hour thing

Kpop7

I did a insulin level test and my fasting insulin was 11, an hour after 75mg of glucose it was 194, and the third hour it was 55. I’m eager to see what it would be now that I feel a lot better