Converter not working

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It was fine and slick for me, on both iPhone, via the App and on Win 10 Pro, using Chrome.

For those, for whom it doesn't work, what actually happens? It's rather tricky to report something I can't replicate, so a description would be helpful, please.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
For those, for whom it doesn't work, what actually happens? It's rather tricky to report something I can't replicate, so a description would be helpful, please.
I know it doesn't seem to be working for me at the mo, Win 10 Pro, desktop Chrome (doesnt seem to work on Chrome on my Android phone either) - the onchange or keypress doesn't seem to be firing, I typed a value in the IFCC text box - nothing fires, then changed focus (mouse change, tab and enter all tried) and still nothing happened - showed as 0 mmol/L
upload_2020-6-5_19-40-33.png

Seems to work on Edge and Firefox for me currently - as in I can see it calculating on every key press

Last edited:

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I know it doesn't seem to be working for me at the mo, Win 10 Pro, desktop Chrome (doesnt seem to work on Chrome on my Android phone either) - the onchange or keypress doesn't seem to be firing, I typed a value in the IFCC text box - nothing fires, then changed focus (mouse change, tab and enter all tried) and still nothing happened - showed as 0 mmol/L
View attachment 41886
Seems to work on Edge and Firefox for me currently - as in I can see it calculating on every key press

Curiously, I'm on W10 Pro and desktop Chrome, and inputting the same 49 as you showed, I see this:

upload_2020-6-5_19-49-8.png

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It’s working for me. Ipad, Safari, iphone, Safari.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I will report it, and see what the techies turn up.

If folks post their findings n this thread, all info will help, but anyone reporting malfunction, please state what machine, operating machine and browser you are using.

Thanks

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I will report it, and see what the techies turn up.

If folks post their findings n this thread, all info will help, but anyone reporting malfunction, please state what machine, operating machine and browser you are using.

Thanks

Oddly, it now seems to be working fine on my desktop, yes I had done numerous Ctrl-F5's before posting last time, after the latest refresh it seems to be working,

Still doesn't work on my phone using Chrome.

Edit: one thing I have found is that if you have it open in more than one tab, at least one them does not work, yes I'd clicked on the link more than once :) - note: it's only open once on my phone

Edit2: in fact its not working again, its seems to come and go, sometimes Ctrl-F5 will bring it back to working, other times not - I realise intermittent are the worst thing ever - but I can't get proper reproduction steps to always get it to not work.

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Working fine for me on widows 8 with Opera browser.