Diabetic patches

Stephanie 1233

I was looking online I came across these diabetic patches their supposed to help your blood sugars , poor memory and shortness breath what's every ones thought on these ?

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Do you mean freestyle libre censor ?

I wouldn't have thought so, not with the helping 'shortness of breath', 'poor memory' and 'blood sugars'. All the libre does is tell you what your glucose level readings are.

Reactions: Stephanie 1233

Stephanie 1233

Hi these are the diabetic patches I was on about xx
Screenshot_2020-11-19-17-21-30.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-19-17-21-30.jpg

simonr1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People telling me "You can't eat this and You can't eat that." and of course " You don't look Diabetic!"
Hi these are the diabetic patches I was on about xx View attachment 45523View attachment 45525
Hey there. I have been getting these ads removed from facebook. They are complete rubbish. They have no scientific back up. In fact as they are described as herbal they get around the need for testing on humans. I have contacted many of the people selling them and engaged in long and quiet insulting correspondence with some of them. When I presented them with facts like "where are the clinical trials" they went after me with insults because, as a biochemist they didn't stand much of a chance with the **** they tried to pass off as science. Please do not waste your money.

EllieM

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
forum bugs
The phrase "snake oil" comes to mind. The sad thing is that many desperate and gullible people will pay them money in the hope that the product works. Unfortunately I don't think that the placebo effect works too well to control blood sugars, though if it did such products might have some use.

Reactions: Stephanie 1233

simonr1

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People telling me "You can't eat this and You can't eat that." and of course " You don't look Diabetic!"
No I not going to buy them I keep getting these adds to on face book and eBay too I was curious but I will avoid them .
can you please report them on both of those as there are people who are easily taken in by the "dream" of being "cured". Just say they are scams.