Diet only
I'm reworkig my way through Stargate, on series 3 at moment

Didnt quite remember how amusing Jack O Neill was

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Inspector Cain, All 4, is my choice at the moment.... a cliff hanger every episode at the moment.

Trying to understand Schitt's Creek....
Watched the first three and would have been happy if they all died... left it a while and not all still available on All 4, episode 9 last night.... it's only 20 mins a show so will try and keep with it.

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got hubby into watching The Last Kingdom, just started series 2. He's enjoying it that much he has put the books on his e-reader. Now it will be a competition to see who finishes them first. :)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got hubby into watching The Last Kingdom, just started series 2. He's enjoying it that much he has put the books on his e-reader. Now it will be a competition to see who finishes them first. :)

The books are good.

Reactions: wolfie11969

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I have been watching Murphy's Law on Prime Video, good to watch it finally without adverts.

Verome

This weekend I am planning to have time for myself, so I will make some nice snacks, get fizzy drinks and will make myself really comfortable in my property in Spain and will start to watch "The Crown"

Lainie71

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
The term "big boned" lol repeatedly told this growing up!
At the moment I am binge watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix and Warehouse 13

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We've nearly finished the Last Kingdom so pondering if the tv stations will be completing the books or not.

For those in the UK did anyone watch Grace? If you watched it and enjoyed it I can thoroughly recommend the books as well worth a read. Author is Peter James and there are a fair few books to get through in the Grace series.

I know Walking Dead is back but have only watched one episod, other things jump in my head to watch/ read/listen to

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
We've nearly finished the Last Kingdom so pondering if the tv stations will be completing the books or not.

For those in the UK did anyone watch Grace? If you watched it and enjoyed it I can thoroughly recommend the books as well worth a read. Author is Peter James and there are a fair few books to get through in the Grace series.

I know Walking Dead is back but have only watched one episod, other things jump in my head to watch/ read/listen to

Following your rec I bought the first James book and it was gone in under 48 hours.
Ordered the next but saving it!
Watched Bloodlands, which was the complete waste of time.
Caught up with Unforgotten, hadn't seen the previous series. Nicola Walker is amazingly good.

Listen to a lot of radio in the day.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000t6cy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000t6kr

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I would recommend on sky one ' The flight Attendant'.
Watched all the first series, very good.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I’m sat watching Emmerdale this evening and comparing it to Classic Emmerdale on ITV 4 earlier

The classic version packed with humour and the current one seems so edgy and dark

Riva_Roxaban

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The Terror, a powerful series now available on BBC iPlayer, tells the true story of Captain Sir John Franklin's lost expedition to travel the last uncharted sections of the Northwest Passage. In 1845 the party left Britain for the Canadian Arctic aboard two ships, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror, and never returned.

Just finished watching the first season of The Terror on Amazon Prime Video, plenty of blood and gore from this basically true story.

https://www.primevideo.com/region/fe/detail/The-Terror/0R5LQART2MFFBK75MSR4T8HIPV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terror_(TV_series)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’m sat watching Emmerdale this evening and comparing it to Classic Emmerdale on ITV 4 earlier

The classic version packed with humour and the current one seems so edgy and dark

I have been watching classic emmerdale for about 2 years. You are right its much more fun than today's show. There is a particular storyline in current Emmerdale I dont like so tend to try skip that bit (we record it)

Reactions: Cumberland

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
I have been watching classic emmerdale for about 2 years. You are right its much more fun than today's show. There is a particular storyline in current Emmerdale I dont like so tend to try skip that bit (we record it)

Wolfie
There is definitely more humour in the classic Emmerdale some serious stuff too but generally more light hearted

So many dark storylines currently it needs a humour injection

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Wolfie
There is definitely more humour in the classic Emmerdale some serious stuff too but generally more light hearted

So many dark storylines currently it needs a humour injection

There is a storyline in Emmerdale that I'm finding hard as I've been on the receiving end of it. Hard waching

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone up to date with Walking Dead? I must admit that since they had the break and it was extended due to covid I sem to have lost the plot as to what is going on.

I've seen the Carol & Daryl episode but lost it again