AgaMatrix BlueTooth to iPad/iPhone -thoughts?

Estragon

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Too many to list here . . .
OK, since Sept19 I’ve been using the non-Bluetooth Meter. Transferring manually number into a SS. I wasn’t even aware I could USB Data from my existing Meter - ugh...

Now, those that Data transfer to a Device, have you any Tips ‘n Tricks in dealing with the Data in another Platform?

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
OK, since Sept19 I’ve been using the non-Bluetooth Meter. Transferring manually number into a SS. I wasn’t even aware I could USB Data from my existing Meter - ugh...

Now, those that Data transfer to a Device, have you any Tips ‘n Tricks in dealing with the Data in another Platform?

Well? I manually input test results. From my meter into an app called Diabetesconnect. I have an Android phone & an iPad.
They both share via this app using my email account.
I find it easier just banging it in using me thumbs..

nutribolt

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

I use Caresens dual and have it paired using Bluetooth with xdrip so every time i take a finger prick, it automatically appears on xdrip. Now i have xdrip pushing Data to nightscout and nightscout sync with Diabetes: M app so all my data is well backed up... oh the complex web I weave ;)

Tribal61

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I’ve been using and still do use Sanofi’s MyStar Plus and now One Drop Meter ( both BT and made by Agamatrix) for years!
Huge improvement over manual data insertion. Once you’ll try BT, you will never go back!