What was your fasting blood glucose? (full on chat)

gennepher

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Oh no. Very sorry to hear this. Wan aka Hamish my driver out here will ask his wife about a traditional therapy she uses for her FM and I can pass it on, if that is of any help or interest?

I pass on too the lightest touch hug possible and hope you get some rest today as well.

Fab digi-drawings as always
Yes, I would be interested, thank you @BRSBRI
Thank you for the digital painting compliment.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Todays quote
FB_IMG_1616515351487.jpg

Mrs T 123

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh, one last thing; I've got Friday and Saturday off this week, so I've planned a Taiwan tour now that I'm no longer persona non Grata - happy to take you all with me and share photos - but if that's boredom personified let me know and I'll desist...

Night everyone! Have a splendiferous rest of Monday...
I am looking forward to the tour - enjoy!

Reactions: BRSBRI

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm a big baroque fan - especially the Brandenburg featuring those much maligned instruments...your link is sublime...
Thank you. I like Baroque and Renaissance for our Recorder Music it's good to play, not so easy or enjoyable when recording on your own in these virtual times, still it stops us getting rusty.

Reactions: BRSBRI

Muddy Cyclist

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
This gardening lark is getting in the way of my art, sorry. Another long day until it actually got dark sorting garden, Mrs MC says it will be well worth it as we won't be getting many holidays this year, only two garden seats to paint and that should do it until planting season starts.

Art Wednesday I promise.

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Influencers on Social Media
Kardashians and lookalike, actalike groupies
Reality TV shows
Morning everyone. 14°c and drizzle...ich...
Slept very well and the FBG at 0645 was still elevated at 6.9mmol; 2 hours after dinner last night it was higher than of late but still in the high 5s...stress I am told...

Breakfast was a fortifying grilled bacon, egg and mushroom plateful and a small bucket of coffee...

Off at 0800 - in about an hour for a very full day and won't be back in my pen at the hotel until 1030pm/1100pm...big business day ahead.

Wishing you all Happy Wednesday! :)

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Reality TV shows
This gardening lark is getting in the way of my art, sorry. Another long day until it actually got dark sorting garden, Mrs MC says it will be well worth it as we won't be getting many holidays this year, only two garden seats to paint and that should do it until planting season starts.

Art Wednesday I promise.
I have the chores to do when I eventually get home... so I feel your pain...

Getting to France this year looks like a drapeau rouge...:(

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Reality TV shows
Another winner Karen - I am so enjoying these - they are so appropriate for me at the moment with me not having a clue what I will be doing next week, next month ... and I hate not being in control - these little sayings keep me level headed at the moment -thanks x
@karen8967 completely agree. Fab motivation here too.

@mrsT123 hope you're doing ok...

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Reality TV shows
I am looking forward to the tour - enjoy!
Our Hamish /Wan is driving me all over the island...so it should be fun. He said he'll wear a kilt. I hope he's joking...!!

Reactions: gennepher

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Reality TV shows
If it is it's a good job I've only been doing it in the house :angelic:
I just understood this. It's the sheltered life I've led...

Reactions: gennepher

BRSBRI

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Custard (just as well)
Port and stilton
Reality TV shows

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morning everyone from another one of those indecisive starts here in the dark and dangerous north
The wonder wheel of chicken salad without that Caesar bloke (it’s well past the ides) came in at 5.1 this am

International Bin Day and today the parade is for the magnificent recycling bin together with the paper box and also, but only if you like, the garden bin.
My mother’s car, which had been sat in 2m of flood water in their underground garage has now been officially written off with a surprisingly good write off settlement for such a battered 16 year old car. Cars of such age are supposed to be a bit battered if you want to embrace a rural French lifestyle. One of my sisters, who lives about 40 minutes away from our parents has sold her house and is in the process of moving closer to them - they are getting on a bit and are needing more help to live independently. C’est la guerre.

A bit more blossom today - this is on unsized, single thickness rice paper. I used soy milk as a resist and then a light wash.
Hope the everyone has a wicked whisky Wednesday - unless of course you are Irish. Then it’s whiskey. Time for a koffy.

upload_2021-3-24_7-1-12.jpeg