JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
I know, what I'm saying is that in the UK it is not automatically covered under the Disability Act.
I know that. but it is not relavent to this discussion as the OP is asking about if it is classed as a disability in the USA which it is according to the ADA.

KK123

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I know that. but it is not relavent to this discussion as the OP is asking about if it is classed as a disability in the USA which it is according to the ADA.

Hi John, I guessed you would have known that but what I was trying to do was avoid any confusion for those reading the thread who may not have realised it was the US initially being spoken about. I think that is relevant to the thread but I'm sure a Moderator can delete it if appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnEGreen

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hi John, I guessed you would have known that but what I was trying to do was avoid any confusion for those reading the thread who may not have realised it was the US initially being spoken about. I think that is relevant to the thread but I'm sure a Moderator can delete it if appropriate.
Fair enough I was in no way trying to start an argument or accuse anyone let alone your self of being off topic or derailing the thread I take your point and concede that you where trying to clarify any confusion that may have arisen.:)