2021/22 season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well there's a turn up for the books. Bournemouth lost 2-1 at Preston. That keeps us in 2nd place. Luton lost and both Sheff Utd and Florist drew last night so the gap between us and 7th place is 8 points. The teams below us now only have 2 games in hand. I'd say its looking highly likely that we will be involved in the play off's at the end of the season.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
We are on a bad run and deservedly didn't win, it was 3-2, but clearly not good enough even for the playoffs!
I can't see us turning this around, home Friday night, I am thinking of going, but it depends on what happens in the week!

Well done the udders!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
2-2, which was hoped for, though 2-1 up with minutes to go.... Hearts were going through players subbed due to injury at an alarming rate.
Dees managed a lucky draw. St Johnstone drew as well so no change at the bottom.
Gers get another 1-0....
Arbroath win again. Huzza. Be amazing if they win the Championship. :happy:

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Our big game tonight. I'll be tuning in to the live match centre at work tonight. Bit gutted that ITV aren't showing it like they did with the other FA Cup games last week. A lucrative tie with Liverpool awaits the winner. Money spinner which I hope will be us.

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Our big game tonight. I'll be tuning in to the live match centre at work tonight. Bit gutted that ITV aren't showing it like they did with the other FA Cup games last week. A lucrative tie with Liverpool awaits the winner. Money spinner which I hope will be us.

ITV4

Ref a bit easy on some Forest "tackles"......

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We lost last night. Oh well at least we can concentrate all our efforts on the League now. Carlos played a lot of reserve players which was a good thing cos it saves the first team for what matters more and that's having a crack at the play offs.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Mansfield toight!
Gotta get back to winning ways!

Friday nights are Prenton Park nights!

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
DUFC at home on Monday night in the Scottish Cup v Celtic.....
it will be another good game and we'll lose.... it's written in the stars to be always like this.

Hope your teams go well.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
As for us well we blew it. Ended up a 2-2 draw. Not pleased with that but its a point and keeps us in 2nd place till after Bournemouth play tomorrow. If we had won then Bournemouth would have to do the same to get 2nd place back. We are 7 points clear of 7th place. Trip to Millwall on Weds night for us.

Reactions: hankjam

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
As for us well we blew it. Ended up a 2-2 draw. Not pleased with that but its a point and keeps us in 2nd place till after Bournemouth play tomorrow. If we had won then Bournemouth would have to do the same to get 2nd place back. We are 7 points clear of 7th place. Trip to Millwall on Weds night for us.
Yeah mate you just need to any in there difficult games but still picking up points. Weds night will be hard at the new Den!
Well done Tranmere.

What a big win that was and what a finale! I was bouncing like a kid! And I watched it with members of the family in the Beb kop. Thanks to the 115 minutes played! Players going down injured everywhere! Great atmosphere!
Friday nights are Prenton Park nights!
Love it!
Woo hoo!

Harrogate home Tuesday night!

Reactions: Johnboy412

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bournemouth won so take 2nd from us. Middlesboro drew and QPR play tomorrow. We still have the 7 point cushion. Need at least 1 point from Millwall on Wednesday. 3 would be better.