Terminal and Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.

JANROU

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good luck with the move and enjoy christmas in your new home.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Thanks Janrou,

Just 90 minutes to go,

connie104

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Wishing you good luck and best wishes in your new home Happy Christmas !

Reactions: 2 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Wishing you good luck and best wishes in your new home Happy Christmas !

Thank you Connie104 The move went almost smoothly, except Somewhere some how a whole bashful of drugs went missing, My ENTIRE MONTHS Supply of all my drugs except my CONTROLLED DRUGS are missing, almost all my Pain Relief is GONE !!!

I am in so much pain right now. .... And over the next couple of days I will post about the trouble we have had getting a cooker so we could have Hot Food, Let's just say that CURRYS are a heartless Maajor Company who broke their promise and verbal contract and then Blacmailed a dying man into buying a cooker he didn't want, was more expensive and was the only option to get hot cooked food Before the 28th of December, ,

Anyway Connie104. MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

With Love and Best Wishes.

KEVIN AND WENDIE.

xxx.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Merry Christmas Kevin!

Thinking of you and praying the pain will ease for you. Have a great day with your family

zand

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Merry Christmas Kevin!

Thinking of you and praying the pain will ease for you. Have a great day with your family

zand
Zand, Thank You so very very much, I hope you and your loved ones have the most fabulous of festive seasons,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

All Our Love.

KEVIN AND WENDIE

xxx.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
To all out there who have been following this thread,

I Wish you all Health, Wealth and Happiness, Peace and Love, and all that your Hearts and Minds Desire,

MERRY CHRISTMAS and.a. HAPPY NEW YEAR

ALL OUR LOVE

Kevin and Wendie

xxx.

Reactions: 8 people

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I have another post to make, but not until after Christmas, we are settled now, but still a lot to do, PLEASE be patient with me, it will be worth waiting, Thanks to all for the Love and Support these last 2 months or so,

Warmest Regards.

Reactions: 6 people

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Happy Christmas Kevin and family. Look at all the views your thread has had!

Cara

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Happy Christmas Kevin and family. Look at all the views your thread has had!

Cara

Thanks Cara, Enjoy the rest of your Christmas

Mad Dad

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Litter Droppers. Ignorance & Arrogance. Liars. Tacky Reality TV Shows
Hi kman

Hope yesterday went smoothly and you didn't have much pain....
Did you find your missing medication?????

Best wishes to you and your family....

Dave

Reactions: 4 people

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi kmam ,I have just found your messages, what a inspiration you and your wife are, god bless you both and your dear son ,i hope you have had a really nice Christmas, in your new home. lots of love and good wishes to you for the new year.xxx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi kman

Hope yesterday went smoothly and you didn't have much pain....
Did you find your missing medication?????

Best wishes to you and your family....

Dave

Dave all is good I found some of my Painkillers luckily, but STILL an entire months drugs are missing presumed dead as the Telegraphs would say, I hope mate you had a great Christmas and will have a. HAPPY NEW YEAR !

I have developed a problem with my right leg so New GP will get a visit from me on Monday Morning,

NO ramps at New House yet, so bought one on Amazon yesterday, Sat Nav for chair next week LOL. !

Great to see you posting on here again mate, I have another big post to do but still chaotic and busy here,

Plus pain is still really really high,

Take Care Dave,

Warmest of Regards

KEVIN AND WENDIE.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hi kmam ,I have just found your messages, what a inspiration you and your wife are, god bless you both and your dear son ,i hope you have had a really nice Christmas, in your new home. lots of love and good wishes to you for the new year.xxx

Christine,

You are a real Sweetie, and Wendie, Dayne and of course Delta the Dog. are all very happy, and at Last starting to really really enjoy our new Life and Home, We will have a quiet, but very special New Year here in our new first time,

PLEASE keep in touch Christine,

Love and. Hugs.

Kevin and Wendie.

xxx.

2christine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi Kevin, do you live in Leicester, i ask because that's where I come from originally, and I think I saw you were once a nurse there on one of your posts,, I was also a nurse at the LGH and LRI, in the good old days lol. I wonder if our paths have crossed before.best wishes Christine xx

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hi Kevin, do you live in Leicester, i ask because that's where I come from originally, and I think I saw you were once a nurse there on one of your posts,, I was also a nurse at the LGH and LRI, in the good old days lol. I wonder if our paths have crossed before.best wishes Christine xx

Christine indeed I live in Leicester, more info in a PM, But I am Leicestershire born and bred,

Chatterbox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Feeling hungry! “Should you be eating that?” “ You get it because you eat wrong”
Kman, you have a new reader here. I was diagnosed a year ago and was told to lose weight so my blood sugar reading would go down. For some reason I still feel in a bubble and have put weight on instead. The nurse has threatened to put me on meds next time I go back but I'm adamant I don't want to go on meds...so why am I still being stupid and eating the wrong stuff?

I have a tester I bought and used at first but what was the point in testing if I don't know what to do with it? I need a great big kick up the rear and have found your posts are making me think seriously for the first time. What was your first sign of things going wrong besides the high sugar readings?

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Kman, you have a new reader here. I was diagnosed a year ago and was told to lose weight so my blood sugar reading would go down. For some reason I still feel in a bubble and have put weight on instead. The nurse has threatened to put me on meds next time I go back but I'm adamant I don't want to go on meds...so why am I still being stupid and eating the wrong stuff?

I have a tester I bought and used at first but what was the point in testing if I don't know what to do with it? I need a great big kick up the rear and have found your posts are making me think seriously for the first time. What was your first sign of things going wrong besides the high sugar readings?

Chatterbox. Thank you for your post, I'm glad you are at Least thinking about how your future may pan out,

My heart symptoms are hard to remember, the stroke left many gaps in my memory, but over time I had problems with very very excessive v e trips to the toilet, LIVE had problems with sweating, and at the same time my breathing got bad, again probably due to the onset of Diabetes, and even some of the complications at that early stage, things . Like Asthma was also starting to cause problems, and even then my mobility, and early signs . Onset of Arthritis showed up,

I'm sure there was much more, I'll try to remember and get to you then, but please Don't Panic, but YOU MUST TEST, starting now, PLEASE, not for me but for you, listen to the nurse, seek her and your Diabetic Care teams advice, you've seen the worst that can happen. .... that's ME !

I'm trying to get round to another big post, but I'm. Still in chaos and such awful pain, stick around, it will be of value, I Promise,

Best Regards.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

KEVIN

Reactions: 3 people

Chatterbox

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Feeling hungry! “Should you be eating that?” “ You get it because you eat wrong”
Thanks Kman. I appreciate how difficult it must be for you. I had arthritis as a child and I'd rather not go back there! Please stick around and post when you can. I wish I could see you in person to give you a thank you (gentle) hug.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.