Password help please

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
I sign in via facebook, I was fiddling around on my profile trying to find my password when it said I didn't have one (i downloaded the app on my phone and it wouldnt let me sign in without a password) so I clicked on the link to send me one and NOTHING have turned up in my inbox, help i dont know how to make it work :(

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots, bullies,politicians, David Cameron, Nick Clegg, Ian Duncan smith, racist, homophobes, people unwilling to learn, to tolerate, to listen and in turn be listened too. animal abuser's and people who just don't think about what they say and how it can or could affect the people around them.
because I don't have a password apparently, or I do now but have no idea what it is because it said I was sent one!

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Oh, OK. So, can you not choose to log on without going through FB now then ? I don't use FB to log in but maybe once you've done it once you have no choice ?

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
I can log in fine on line I just cant on my mobile, if you can I dont know how:(

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes

captainpixie

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
it didn't work.

I also tried to disassociate my facebook from my profile on here but it said I needed my password but it just hasn't turned up in my inbox!!!!

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
maybe give "Giverny" a PM she is a Cyber Guru im sure she will be able to help out

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Sorry it didn't work. I agree with Andy, try Giverny, IT guru ! Good luck, hope you get it sorted soon !

captainpixie1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
I can't log in at all now so I've had to make another account. frankly I'm quite annoyed by this now.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
Annoying, but a new account is better than no account !

mrman

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
There should be an option to click forgot password once you have entered user name, but you will get an e mail to the e mail registered when you opened account so would need access to that

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 2 people

captainpixie1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
I'm not getting that e-mail at all! i didn't register with an e-mail account I signed in with facebook. the e-mail for facebook hasn't gotten ANY e-mails and yes i checked my junk mail folder too.

captainpixie1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Other
Annoying, but a new account is better than no account !

well not really I already set up my other account and I would like that one back. otherwise whats the point, i cant create a new account every tie something goes wrong people will only get confused as to who they are talking to.

mo1905

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude people !
well not really I already set up my other account and I would like that one back. otherwise whats the point, i cant create a new account every tie something goes wrong people will only get confused as to who they are talking to.
Well, you can at least still logon whilst you email Giverny to try to get your old account sorted.