Not open for further replies.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Knowing others Won't learn from my mistakes, Being TERMINALLY ILL !
Kman Im 75 and have terrible neuropathy.read your thread and know how you feel. Trouble is no body in the medical proffesion cares.note you are plyed with drugs which no doubt have horrible side effects.just where do we go from here. Food manufacturers shove suger in everything. Wish they suffered like we do. Inparticulare the kids are having it shoveled down their throats. Tony

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Tony,
Being the sufferer any Neurological condition is its self a bad enough thing, but yes the amount and Type of drugs is frightening, before breakfast this morning I had 27 tablets, in total I take as many as 82 a day currently, and 7 different meds for pain many of the different drugs have side effects, many of those taken for side effects also have different side effects, Many cause drowsiness, which in itself is a major problem, I would love the drug manufacturers to try them themselves but I think there are laws against testing on Dumb Animals LOL

I hope you find at least some periods of relief, and I'd like to thank you for posting on the thread,

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
TONIGHT I FEEL SO LOW !

Tonight I wonder Why ME !

Tonight my Soul is dying,

tizzy

Oh kman please don't despair some of your posts have been brighter and looking forward to things nighttime brings out the worst of our fears try to get some sleep rest and hopefully tomorrow will be better for you

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
If dying is the end then how do you know you have died
If dying is another step on lifes path will you care when you take that step
If you can love
lf you can give
Is that not more than you were born with
Then you could just take.
Life is an adventure we are all on all of our souls are dying it is just how we get there that differs...

And by the way re your meds post l guess you are Rattle but who out of Wendi and your son claims the nick name Shake and Roll :)

chin up we dont always get out wish.....
Brian wanted to die at 107 shot by a jealous husband :))

Reactions: 2 people

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Kevin,cheer up massive heart man we have all come to love your words of encouragement and bravery,I for one am putting you number one in my prayers tonight xxx

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
If dying is the end then how do you know you have died
If dying is another step on lifes path will you care when you take that step
If you can love
lf you can give
Is that not more than you were born with
Then you could just take.
Life is an adventure we are all on all of our souls are dying it is just how we get there that differs...

And by the way re your meds post l guess you are Rattle but who out of Wendi and your son claims the nick name Shake and Roll :)

chin up we dont always get out wish.....
Brian wanted to die at 107 shot by a jealous husband :))

Your silly, and so so very lovely !

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Hi Kevin,cheer up massive heart man we have all come to love your words of encouragement and bravery,I for one am putting you number one in my prayers tonight xxx

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Christine, an extra prayer is just want I need, if any soul needs saving its mine,

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night All, I'm off to cry for a few mins then bed, hopefully sleep, and a a New Day tomorrow,

PS Dr increased my Morphine dose By 14 times today to cope with the pain, and also today just 3 steps across the room is totally shattering me, My breathing is heavy and laboured, I'm so tired of being ill,

DonnaC-T

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi Kevin,
I'm sending you a gentle but really rather squishy hug because as we all know they are the best. I hope you managed some rest last night?
X

tizzy

Hi kman hope today was better for I have sent a message to you but don't know if it was the right place tizzy

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thank you to all, especially all the ladies who have posted or PMd me, please Don't worry, I am much better today, and as I've told some of you that is probably due to the much increased Morphine dose. . ... being spaced out slightly does wonders for giving the body and soul time to recover a little,

HUGS.

Kevin and Wendie.

Mud Island Dweller

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
An awful lot.
Shouldnt laugh but at some vets l have worked at we use morphine and some derivatives as pain control on dogs and cats.
Some cats on morphine or physeptone end up pupils dilated on a trip...seem happy as Larry, never seen a scared one and every so often pat the air vaguely as if a fly was bugging them or their favourite toy was floating around .can go on for some time. I would rather a happy trippy hurt cat than one in pain. Esp at the emergency vets l was at we used to get some pretty awful cases in...Dogs dont get trippy just cats.

But l do picture you sitting there Kev eyes wide swatting non existant flies or whatever ;-))

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Shouldnt laugh but at some vets l have worked at we use morphine and some derivatives as pain control on dogs and cats.
Some cats on morphine or physeptone end up pupils dilated on a trip...seem happy as Larry, never seen a scared one and every so often pat the air vaguely as if a fly was bugging them or their favourite toy was floating around .can go on for some time. I would rather a happy trippy hurt cat than one in pain. Esp at the emergency vets l was at we used to get some pretty awful cases in...Dogs dont get trippy just cats.

But l do picture you sitting there Kev eyes wide swatting non existant flies or whatever ;-))

Meanie you weren't supposed to tell anyone. I sit here all day in my Birthday Suit with my tongue out catching Flies and other tasty insects !!!

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
hi Kevin,we buried mum at Gilrose yesterday, i had a couple of liquors and slept like a baby all night for first time in ages, don't want to talk about the funeral at present.
Glad your a little better.
we had a disabled cat once funnily enough it was born near you ,it was pure white and deaf and got run over on the main rd,we spent £2,000 on operations but it could never use its back legs again and we had to press its tummy to get it to pass water. I had a friend on morphine 30mgs and she gave me one to put the cat out of its misery I prayed to god and asked for forgiveness for acting as if I was god. anyway, nothing happened for 6 hours then it went daft , catching invisible mice, jumping in the air ,it was near enough laughing at me, it lived a good live ,even caught the odd mouse, for 12 years after that and taught me that God decides these things not me.

Reactions: 5 people

carraway

Type of diabetes
Prefer not to say
Treatment type
Other
Hope you are having a better day today Kevin.

Cara

CollieBoy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Hi carb Foods
we had a disabled cat once funnily enough it was born near you ,it was pure white and deaf and got run over on the main rd.
Bet it was female too..
No , not sexist, female white cats have a tendency to congenital deafness .

2christine

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
no he was a big male tom ,we had 4 of them to begin with, one girl and 3 boys all had the bluest eyes ,but all deaf. but like you say congenital deafness.
his mum was a little black half grown kitten,but his dad was a full grown tom.

kman

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
hi Kevin,we buried mum at Gilrose yesterday, i had a couple of liquors and slept like a baby all night for first time in ages, don't want to talk about the funeral at present.
Glad your a little better.
we had a disabled cat once funnily enough it was born near you ,it was pure white and deaf and got run over on the main rd,we spent £2,000 on operations but it could never use its back legs again and we had to press its tummy to get it to pass water. I had a friend on morphine 30mgs and she gave me one to put the cat out of its misery I prayed to god and asked for forgiveness for acting as if I was god. anyway, nothing happened for 6 hours then it went daft , catching invisible mice, jumping in the air ,it was near enough laughing at me, it lived a good live ,even caught the odd mouse, for 12 years after that and taught me that God decides these things not me.

I'm so sorry Christine, I'm here sweetie anytime you want !

Status
Not open for further replies.